Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE RETARDED!

This is a discussion on GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE RETARDED! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So basically this all started with some random person begging me for invite. I politly explained to him that I'm ...
Page: 1

Road

Default GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE RETARDED!

So basically this all started with some random person begging me for invite. I politly explained to him that I'm clanned bugged and I stoped inviting ppl because I am waiting for it to be disbanded by gm (Big_Mac answered one of my pms in game saying he WOULD do it. Lets find out later if he lied cuz I am STILL clan bugged). I can't beleive how retarded this person is. It all started like this:

I lied about some things, Like having 5 60's on diff servers, I did that see his reaction. Also, when He did accept my request, he MIRACULOUSLY DC'ED!!! :angry:

HeyJude

What server is this? Olympia?

Kik0

You know, cropping the picture so you only have the pm box left is a GOOD idea...

Road

Olympia. This guy is so stupid. He brags about playing this game for 3 years and his best gear to show off is grade 1 armor and no weapons in either hand. Like I REALLY believe he is 61. Even if he was wearing str gear or something, most ppl take that stuff off and put on their real armor for obvious reasons. This guy had it on the whole time, which leads me to beleive he was lying.

Road

Originally posted by Kik0
    You know, cropping the picture so you only have the pm box left is a GOOD idea...
    That would of taken even longer considering I had 23 pictures. If it was something like 10 then I would, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. If it bothers you that much than just crop them yourself. This took nearly an hour to save each one as jpegs and then hosting them all two at a time.

Kik0

I'm guessing the uploading took up most of the time? If you'd cropped those the images would have probably been less than 15k each. Just trying to help

Wooshy

yeh, just crop all pm boxes into 1 file, and then upload that one..

did u fight him? pls tell me u owned him
    with that actitude, no wonder he doesnt have a clan lol..

Road

The guy dc'ed immediatly. He's retarded anyway, we are ONE lvl apart if he was tellign the truth. I have 1200 ap wolfed since mastered. Even with chitin 7's if he had them I would like spike him for 600-800 and I can minor heal combo good as well. I have 1v1'ed many people before, I don't lose that often either. I lose to the guys with rediculous gear! This guy knows nothing about the game and I bet he is six (that's what age he told me he was... lol...).

Lets try and clarify something here: If full +6/10 dex chitin and dual +6/60 mirages and +7 dex acceseries and a +1 kek ring is SHIT gear like he said for a lvl 60, then WHAT IN THE HELL IS?!?!?

Wooshy

it might be...
    in ares, not on olympia h43r:

Road

Yeah, I heard in ares the minium lvl for pking is 65 h43r: . I've asked many people in the clan I'm supposed to be in (I'm clan bugged) and they said my gear is above average, but I could use better daggers. I'm actually been farming harpies for MD's since I lvled and I got like 20% just from farming :wub:. No luck with the dual +7 MD's yet :/ But I won't quit now that I've gotten this far.

Kik0

Go farm burning skellies in the abyss and see if you can get lucky and score some +9 dex accessories. If none drop, just sell what you do get and put the money toward some better daggers. I made around 750 mil and got a +9 dex earring in under a week by doing that. I don't even think I was 60 at the time either

block pms

Road

If I block PM's then I won't get the most amazingly retarded pms from terminally retarded players anymore. :rollseyes:

Road

Originally posted by Kik0
    Go farm burning skellies in the abyss and see if you can get lucky and score some +9 dex accessories. If none drop, just sell what you do get and put the money toward some better daggers. I made around 750 mil and got a +9 dex earring in under a week by doing that. I don't even think I was 60 at the time either
    Actually, I was just thinking of that. Sure I can kill harpies in 10 seconds but I killed 3 fucking hundred last night and I didn't get any MD's. I think I'm giving up on harpies for awhile. I swear they are bugged now cuz the drop rate for MD's was the same as Troll's and glaves.

Trii

i feel like going to moradon and pming every noob and telling them that they suck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast