Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE RETARDED!

This is a discussion on GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE RETARDED! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Be sure to be like this guy: Wear crap armor then insult someone who has better armor than you by ...
Page: 2

Road

Be sure to be like this guy: Wear crap armor then insult someone who has better armor than you by telling them it sucks and that you are SO awesome you don't need practical armor to succeed. Instead you wear crap armor and prance around bragging about a lvl that you probably lied about. And if that doesn't work and they get you in arena, don't like your E-Ego die just log off hoping they forget you. Muahhahahahah I'm going to RUIN this guys gaming experience.

flamthrow

I would just love to know that retards id on ares and rape his ass here :lol: you shouldnt even have bothered answered him. Besides if hes been playing for 3 years then where the fuck did he play? I doubt that tard was on patos

Natazaku

Welcome to KO

Road

Lol, english players can be A LOT worse than turks, mainly cuz we both speak same language. At least if it's in turkish, I just say english plz (they usually respond with I fak your mom) or close the pm.

Cadence96

Originally posted by Road
    Lets try and clarify something here: If full +6/10 dex chitin and dual +6/60 mirages and +7 dex acceseries and a +1 kek ring is SHIT gear like he said for a lvl 60, then WHAT IN THE HELL IS?!?!?
    LOL :lol: , I weared chitin +6, MD +6, jewelry +7 until lvl 64 :lol:, and I don't think I suck (my opinion :wub: ) somehow I hadn't the luck to have farmer friends =(..... Items doesn't make u combo, or increases your tiping skills....
    EDIT: plz cut the pm's and repost plz....

Jediay

anyone else notice he admitted to being anal banged?

Road

Finnaly, one of you noticed it . Um... I won't crop it this time. If I get a funnier shorter convo. I'll crop everyone I promise. I got to leave for a trip in 3 hours or I miss my plane. Haven't gotten a chance to sleep yet since I'm not supposed to.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

roadRogue? i saw that account id on ares :wacko:haha that guy was a tard but seriously fp +7 is better than chitin +6 hehe IMO i like the ap a little better and im more of an hp build rogue haha

Futile Rhetoric

Ah yes, LONGSTER -- a true legend. Compared to him, we are all noobs.

TOMAFXX

lol the best part was when you asked him if he was still a virgin and he said na they fucked my anus b4 and in that same pic he was starting to stand up as if his ass was huring xD lmfao

that remind me fag at mastodon that try to take over my spot while im here for over 2 hours.

The last one was so far the funniest , he started like wow whats ur lvl (i was 55 back then on manes) then i ask him if he does think lvl mean everything , he tell me skill > all but i cant do anything cuz im not 60 lol

some ppl really dont understand what respect is , they need to go back to school , well i think they wont allow them , but they could try

WuTang

"u talk to much
    u suck
    im not gonna read it" made me crack up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12