Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Godmode is back

This is a discussion on Godmode is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nope not just godmode every possible hack tbl is back.. last bdw had 2 tbl priest runnign fast healing and ...
Page: 4

moeffa

Nope not just godmode every possible hack tbl is back.. last bdw had 2 tbl priest runnign fast healing and sh11t .. same archery sh1t everything same as it was before the patch..[/b]
    That's*k0xp*not*tbl's*lol..*TBL Editing*wasn't*fixed,*only*re*encrypted*so*no* released*tbl*editor*will*save*zeh*cheaters*atm*:lo l:

That's*k0xp*not*tbl's*lol..*TBL Editing*wasn't*fixed,*only*re*encrypted*so*no* released*tbl*editor*will*save*zeh*cheaters*atm*:lo l:[/b]
    Im not suprised that its back and I dont think that it will take that long until they can edit theyre tbl's again.

Officially alive and well on Oly. After restart one guy had it going but he was really easy to kill (bugged?). But tonight they were VERY tough, so it must be updated.

TopCat

That's*k0xp*not*tbl's*lol..*TBL Editing*wasn't*fixed,*only*re*encrypted*so*no* released*tbl*editor*will*save*zeh*cheaters*atm*:lo l:[/b]

Bro dunt teach me tbls.. wat is tbl or not i knwo better than u ..
    the priest in bdw was using tbl and ya tbl is back and so is koxp bottomline!!

There is only one way to fix the problem, active GM's. That is the only way to actually do something about the 3rd party tools and tbl edit. Programs and game patches will only do so much. The they need to back up the programs and patches with ppl that actually know something game play in ko to actually make an impact in all this. Other wise this games death is close at hand.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

are you blind?
    don't you see them over a stone?
    and you don't see their names?
    or even the facking bubbles?[/b]
    thats not god mode... its range hack
    range skills have a limit on how far they can shoot even with using hacks but R skill doesn't have any limits you can shoot something from across the map with r skill hack (again its just a range hack not god mode)

but im not saying that god mode isn't back im just saying that what he said doesn't show anything about god mode its just wall hack/rangehack...

Some form of hack is back for archers too, I know the multi arrow - god mode gay thing is back, but a rogue in cz (Condamned) or something along those lines hit me twice with powershot or some skill which hits around 1500. It was being spammed on me whilst I healed :

I ain't buying prem for this shit I'll wait until it's fixed and go to gym lol

99% of the hacking that was going on is gone, there are a very very small hand full of hackers atm...

99% of the hacking that was going on is gone, there are a very very small hand full of hackers atm...[/b]

wait 2-3 days more

denon33

sorry but there are k0xpers everywhere. we dont need to w8 2-3days....

btw fyi, and i'm not advocating it but says on a well known site a code u can enter for powershot into the tool. Its the animation not the skill. The skill that is being used is still spammed CS ( yeah like that makes everything ok ) but the animation is for the lvl 80 powershot skill. Relax we aint getting lvl 52 archers spamming PS.

wait 2-3 days more[/b]
    rad archer is kinda slow in this matter Vexed, His whole party could be koxping and he would say theirs no hackers

rad archer is kinda slow in this matter Vexed, His whole party could be koxping and he would say theirs no hackers [/b]

No, I wasn't slow lol. There was one guy who was using it and the server was clean for 2 days aside from him. But the day I posted that, there were 5 guys running off entire server. GM asked us to post them on off forums but they the same guys we reported a month a go...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234