Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s

This is a discussion on GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FatChicK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatChicK)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Matt How is someone who is a systematic plague on any legit player in this ...
Page: 5

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by FatChicK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatChicK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    How is someone who is a systematic plague on any legit player in this game a nice person dechos?
    Ok Matt, I respect you and you know this, but for 1, Im not educated enough to understand this fancy mumbo jumbo you have written, and 2ndly, just because someone has edited char and such, how does this make them not a "Nice Person...."

I believe this has to be the DUMBEST THING you have ever said..
    [/b]
    Hey Matt, wanna talk about being unlegit? Lets talk about how you bugged the fuck out of KO to earn NPs for ur shit clan Hatred. And don't even say I'm jealous because you wouldn't let me join your clan at level 55 LOL. Seems to be your claim to fame.

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by Festo

That guy threatened to hack me, its like my 15 year old cousin going to me im going to hack u (he doesnt even know how to reinstall windows ffs). People like him bore me

Too bad it wasn't a threat, funny how your char was actually deleted eh? Tell me your chars name on Diez and lets see how much of a threat it really is.

And, does everyone know why K2 fired you? It wouldn't be from babashopping would it? Or giving 0000000 any item he wanted? Excatly, stfu, you're the most illegit person in this game. You're the reason they don't have stationary GMs any more. Fuck face.

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by 0000000
    interesting choice of friends... i dont know anyone who threatens to hack people. Maybe its because my friends aren't 16 year old emo kids.

Emo eh? This is coming from a anerexic little British fuck. All you do is play KO 24/7 and you have the nerve to call me emo? ROFL. And lets not talk about how you accepted all those items from Festo. Yeah, fuck up bitch because all you fucking idiots got owned. Nobody that comes from Hatred deserves any kind of respect seeing how they got to their 'positions' with the help form a GM.

YeahImNotLegit?

And you gonna ban my account? Or let me say my side of the story to all you unlegit faggots? If you ban me shows that I just owned you. Pussys only allow people to see your side fo the story so I look like the bad person; really, you guys are just as bad, if not worse than me.

FatChicK

I think he just owned everyone in this topic.

HamsterLikeWhoa

Nobody that comes from Hatred deserves any kind of respect

D=

Eloma

Originally posted by FatChicK
    I think he just owned everyone in this topic.

he sure did

YeahImNotLegit?

And F9's DD boots? God Festo, look like you're in over your head eh?

P.S:

Pfil > Zero

HamsterLikeWhoa

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?

Pfil > Zero
    its true

susGe

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YeahImNotLegit?)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    interesting choice of friends... i dont know anyone who threatens to hack people. Maybe its because my friends aren't 16 year old emo kids.

Emo eh? This is coming from a anerexic little British fuck. All you do is play KO 24/7 and you have the nerve to call me emo? ROFL. And lets not talk about how you accepted all those items from Festo. Yeah, fuck up bitch because all you fucking idiots got owned. Nobody that comes from Hatred deserves any kind of respect seeing how they got to their 'positions' with the help form a GM.[/b]
    i suggest you get your shit straight. Just because you dont like some people who were in hatred doesnt mean all of us got "posistions" from Gms. I never got any "help" from the Gms. Thats the kind of excuse people who are garbage use when someones better then them.

Pfil > Zero
    someones going to get raged.

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Emo eh? This is coming from a anerexic little British fuck. All you do is play KO 24/7 and you have the nerve to call me emo? ROFL. And lets not talk about how you accepted all those items from Festo. Yeah, fuck up bitch because all you fucking idiots got owned. Nobody that comes from Hatred deserves any kind of respect seeing how they got to their 'positions' with the help form a GM.
    i suggest you get your shit straight. Just because you dont like some people who were in hatred doesnt mean all of us got "posistions" from Gms. I never got any "help" from the Gms. Thats the kind of excuse people who are garbage use when someones better then them.

Pfil > Zero
    someones going to get raged.[/b]
    No but i'm sure you being part of the clan they gave you 'boss drops' Hence the quotations marks.

susGe

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YeahImNotLegit?)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-YeahImNotLegit?
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Pfil > Zero
    someones going to get raged.[/b]
    No but i'm sure you being part of the clan they gave you 'boss drops' Hence the quotations marks.[/b][/quote]
    Actually the only boss drops i got from the clan was a EME, and a rol. EME came from troll king i helped kill and the rol came from a boss event. You can ask Hamster he was there :rollseyes: So like i said dont try and make it seem like everyone in Hatred was cheaters when you only have assumptions about a few of them.

HamsterLikeWhoa

im pretty sure f9 andd zero were the unly 1's that recived help... much needed help

HamsterLikeWhoa

Originally posted by susGe
    You can ask Hamster he was there *:rollseyes: *

fucker

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by FatChicK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

How is someone who is a systematic plague on any legit player in this game a nice person dechos?

Ok Matt, I respect you and you know this, but for 1, Im not educated enough to understand this fancy mumbo jumbo you have written, and 2ndly, just because someone has edited char and such, how does this make them not a "Nice Person...."

I believe this has to be the DUMBEST THING you have ever said..
    Hey Matt, wanna talk about being unlegit? Lets talk about how you bugged the fuck out of KO to earn NPs for ur shit clan Hatred. And don't even say I'm jealous because you wouldn't let me join your clan at level 55 LOL. Seems to be your claim to fame.[/b]

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)
    That guy threatened to hack me, its like my 15 year old cousin going to me im going to hack u (he doesnt even know how to reinstall windows ffs). People like him bore me[/b]

Too bad it wasn't a threat, funny how your char was actually deleted eh? Tell me your chars name on Diez and lets see how much of a threat it really is.

And, does everyone know why K2 fired you? It wouldn't be from babashopping would it? Or giving 0000000 any item he wanted? Excatly, stfu, you're the most illegit person in this game. You're the reason they don't have stationary GMs any more. Fuck face.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-YeahImNotLegit?
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

[/quote]

Comon guys, reply. And don't make your reply 'Banned' because you all got owned.