Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s

This is a discussion on GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know my char name on Diez, you threatened to hack it. So why aren't I hacked yet?...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

You know my char name on Diez, you threatened to hack it.

So why aren't I hacked yet?

FatChicK

k.

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by phantomlink
    You know my char name on Diez, you threatened to hack it.

So why aren't I hacked yet?

LOL, Phamton you're not worth my time. Your pathetic ass would slit your wrists if I had your char deleted. Eric threated to ban FatChick for posting irrelevant bullshit; your post was as useless as you life. So according to his values, Eric, ban Phantom.

Banned Senior Member

Then delete my char, make me quit KO.

And if your legit, then were do all the items come from on your shopping lists?

YeahImNotLegit?

I farm. Unless you pull some kind of proof out of your ass, stfu because you're making false accusations.

We got owned? Let's get things straightended out.

- Please provide ANY evidence that we ever recieved any illegit items from festo or help for that matter.

- May I remind you MoonDance was naked for close to around 2-3 months?

- The allegations of me recieving illegit items come from an ex-clanmember who has a personal vendetta against me and zero, making his statements completely irrelevant.

- Festo had NO GM tools, could not access the database. He was simply a glorified constable with a GM character and title. He was the ONLY one doing his job among the GM staff, he was the ONLY one who didn't gear his character out with +10 gear.

- All external GMs were terminated except for InfiniteMadness because K2 decided they only wanted primarily in-house GM support. Festo was NOT fired.

Now let's switch over to ChrisOwns:
    - Holds a personal vendetta against Hatred (clan doesn't exist anymore) for not allowing him to join a PK party at lvl 55 because we told him to go level some. (he was in wrath, the sub clan) After we refused to allow him to join our party he threw a fit and quit the Wrath.

- Frequents hacking forums.

- Has made many sale posts about selling GM generated items.

- A constant nuissance to ko4life.com and continues to evade his bans.

Now who are you going to believe?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?
    I farm. *Unless you pull some kind of proof out of your ass, stfu because you're making false accusations.
    oh really? You can still farm Chitin shields when they dont drop anymore and are rarely sold? How about selling +8 Iron Impacts on Diez? Wanna farm +3/4/5 uniques? have fun

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by Eric
    We got owned? *Let's get things straightended out.

- Please provide ANY evidence that we ever recieved any illegit items from festo or help for that matter. *

- The allegations of me recieving illegit items come from an ex-clanmember who has a personal vendetta against me and zero, making his statements completely irrelevant.

- Festo had NO GM tools, could not access the database. *He was simply a glorified constable with a GM character and title. *He was the ONLY one doing his job among the GM staff, he was the ONLY one who didn't gear his character out with +10 gear. *

- All external GMs were terminated except for InfiniteMadness because K2 decided they only wanted primarily in-house GM support. *Festo was NOT fired.

- Holds a personal vendetta against Hatred (clan doesn't exist anymore) for not allowing him to join a PK party at lvl 55 because we told him to go level some. (he was in wrath, the sub clan) *After we refused to allow him to join our party he threw a fit and quit the Wrath.

You told me to stfu unless i provide proof yet you're not providing any. And I've NEVER asked for hacks on a hacking forum. So, where did your DD boots come from?

FatChicK

Originally posted by Eric

chrisowns

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-YeahImNotLegit?
    I farm. *Unless you pull some kind of proof out of your ass, stfu because you're making false accusations.
    oh really? You can still farm Chitin shields when they dont drop anymore and are rarely sold? How about selling +8 Iron Impacts on Diez? Wanna farm +3/4/5 uniques? have fun[/b]
    Yeah, I do. Can you provide proof I don't? No so SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop lying to everyone.

And Festo was fired rofl. I used to have some connections with K2 and I know for a fact he was fired after buying a shell set +8 from ebay and giving Zero a chitin shield.

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YeahImNotLegit?)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    We got owned? *Let's get things straightended out.

- Please provide ANY evidence that we ever recieved any illegit items from festo or help for that matter. *

- Festo had NO GM tools, could not access the database. *He was simply a glorified constable with a GM character and title. *He was the ONLY one doing his job among the GM staff, he was the ONLY one who didn't gear his character out with +10 gear. *

- All external GMs were terminated except for InfiniteMadness because K2 decided they only wanted primarily in-house GM support. *Festo was NOT fired.

- Holds a personal vendetta against Hatred (clan doesn't exist anymore) for not allowing him to join a PK party at lvl 55 because we told him to go level some. (he was in wrath, the sub clan) *After we refused to allow him to join our party he threw a fit and quit the Wrath.

You told me to stfu unless i provide proof yet you're not providing any. And I've NEVER asked for hacks on a hacking forum. So, where did your DD boots come from?[/b]
    And who alleged that I had DD boots? Hamster? Oh yea that's right the ex-clan member who has a personal vendetta against me.

So you wanted to be added to a hacking clan?

YeahImNotLegit?

Someone posing to be me >>

Stop putting the attention on me and lets have these questions answered.

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YeahImNotLegit?)</div>
    Originally posted by FatChicK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

How is someone who is a systematic plague on any legit player in this game a nice person dechos?

Ok Matt, I respect you and you know this, but for 1, Im not educated enough to understand this fancy mumbo jumbo you have written, and 2ndly, just because someone has edited char and such, how does this make them not a "Nice Person...."

I believe this has to be the DUMBEST THING you have ever said..
    Hey Matt, wanna talk about being unlegit? Lets talk about how you bugged the fuck out of KO to earn NPs for ur shit clan Hatred. And don't even say I'm jealous because you wouldn't let me join your clan at level 55 LOL. Seems to be your claim to fame.[/b]

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)
    That guy threatened to hack me, its like my 15 year old cousin going to me im going to hack u (he doesnt even know how to reinstall windows ffs). People like him bore me[/b]

Too bad it wasn't a threat, funny how your char was actually deleted eh? Tell me your chars name on Diez and lets see how much of a threat it really is.

And, does everyone know why K2 fired you? It wouldn't be from babashopping would it? Or giving 0000000 any item he wanted? Excatly, stfu, you're the most illegit person in this game. You're the reason they don't have stationary GMs any more. Fuck face.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-YeahImNotLegit?
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

interesting choice of friends... i dont know anyone who threatens to hack people. Maybe its because my friends aren't 16 year old emo kids.

Emo eh? This is coming from a anerexic little British fuck. All you do is play KO 24/7 and you have the nerve to call me emo? ROFL. And lets not talk about how you accepted all those items from Festo. Yeah, fuck up bitch because all you fucking idiots got owned. Nobody that comes from Hatred deserves any kind of respect seeing how they got to their 'positions' with the help form a GM.
    [/quote]

Oh right, using the same avatar and retarded name with same casing .
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#460390

How about selling dual sherions +8?

I answered all your questions however you haven't posted one shred of evidence about us being illegit other than a testimonial of disgruntled ex-clanmates who coincidentally are your friends.

Banned Senior Member

ok then, farm me +2 EME's and rols when Logos comes out

YeahImNotLegit?

That's not me you fucking cunt.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast