Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s

This is a discussion on GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink ok then, farm me +2 EME's and rols when Logos comes out Wait, do you want ...
Page: 7

YeahImNotLegit?

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ok then, farm me +2 EME's and rols when Logos comes out
    Wait, do you want to buy some? Or half your clan whos purchased items from me?

Banned Senior Member

that I know of like 2 people from my ex clan bought from you, and I didn't know who they bought it from untill AFTER

YeahImNotLegit?

Too bad many of your current clan members have bought from me on more than one occasion.

Banned Senior Member

What clan members? There are like 6 people in Oblivion because they dont log in to see the clan doesn't exsist anymore

Fake

lol.. YeahImNotLegit..
    pls stop it, u know u cant diss Phantomlink xD

*just some advise for you*

wait a sec..: u got advise from a noob!! woooow!

YeahImNotLegit?

Eric you got something coming to you that you throughly deserve.

De_Piere

your bs, flames and information is not piece of evidence, however an SS of a convestaion is or a forum so get some evidence of stfu

YeahImNotLegit?

Everyone on Ares knows. Festos personal char 'Petern0rth' which was edited with all stats 255 was in Hatred. Now you put the pieces of the puzzle together. Festo being fired sould be some kind of clue but this forum is flooded with uneducated fucks who couldn't spell their own name. Anyone with any intellect could see the truth.

Believe what you want; I'm heading out to lunch.

FLAME ON.

tolgahan

chrisgetowns
    lol wtf is going on here.
    is there a hacker around? O.o

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Yall ever heard that song called where is the love by like the black eyed peas or somthing,

Yea this is a good place to listen to it, lets all be friends like Barney or somthing :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?
    Everyone on Ares knows. *Festos personal char 'Petern0rth' which was edited with all stats 255 was in Hatred. *Now you put the pieces of the puzzle together. *Festo being fired sould be some kind of clue but this forum is flooded with uneducated fucks who couldn't spell their own name. *Anyone with any intellect could see the truth.

Believe what you want; I'm heading out to lunch. *

FLAME ON.
    grow up, stop selling stuff in a video game and get a real job.

Originally posted by Eric
    We got owned? *Let's get things straightended out.

- Please provide ANY evidence that we ever recieved any illegit items from festo or help for that matter. *

- May I remind you MoonDance was naked for close to around 2-3 months?

- The allegations of me recieving illegit items come from an ex-clanmember who has a personal vendetta against me and zero, making his statements completely irrelevant.

- Festo had NO GM tools, could not access the database. *He was simply a glorified constable with a GM character and title. *He was the ONLY one doing his job among the GM staff, he was the ONLY one who didn't gear his character out with +10 gear. *

- All external GMs were terminated except for InfiniteMadness because K2 decided they only wanted primarily in-house GM support. *Festo was NOT fired.

Now let's switch over to ChrisOwns:
    - Holds a personal vendetta against Hatred (clan doesn't exist anymore) for not allowing him to join a PK party at lvl 55 because we told him to go level some. (he was in wrath, the sub clan) *After we refused to allow him to join our party he threw a fit and quit the Wrath.

- Frequents hacking forums.

- Has made many sale posts about selling GM generated items.

- A constant nuissance to ko4life.com and continues to evade his bans.

Now who are you going to believe?

FYI db made items can now be tracked and the best way to make a babashop is make a gm char , spawn boss and kill them (easy spamming 30k damage , no?).

Those items are allmost undetectable and wont get wiped

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YeahImNotLegit?)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

That guy threatened to hack me, its like my 15 year old cousin going to me im going to hack u (he doesnt even know how to reinstall windows ffs). People like him bore me

Too bad it wasn't a threat, funny how your char was actually deleted eh? Tell me your chars name on Diez and lets see how much of a threat it really is.

And, does everyone know why K2 fired you? It wouldn't be from babashopping would it? Or giving 0000000 any item he wanted? Excatly, stfu, you're the most illegit person in this game. You're the reason they don't have stationary GMs any more. Fuck face.[/b]
    Babashopping? erm why the fuck was festo unequipped then DICKHEAD, Petern0rth "DELETED" no its still there FAG. Wasnt answering back because some people have real jobs. No more out of house GM's u dont know about the "incidents" in turkey then before u come out with all this shit come back with facts

DragonFire

Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YeahImNotLegit?)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-YeahImNotLegit?
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

interesting choice of friends... i dont know anyone who threatens to hack people. Maybe its because my friends aren't 16 year old emo kids.

Emo eh? This is coming from a anerexic little British fuck. All you do is play KO 24/7 and you have the nerve to call me emo? ROFL. And lets not talk about how you accepted all those items from Festo. Yeah, fuck up bitch because all you fucking idiots got owned. Nobody that comes from Hatred deserves any kind of respect seeing how they got to their 'positions' with the help form a GM.
    i suggest you get your shit straight. Just because you dont like some people who were in hatred doesnt mean all of us got "posistions" from Gms. I never got any "help" from the Gms. Thats the kind of excuse people who are garbage use when someones better then them.
    Originally posted by YeahImNotLegit?

Pfil > Zero
    someones going to get raged.[/b]
    No but i'm sure you being part of the clan they gave you 'boss drops' Hence the quotations marks.[/b][/quote]

im pretty sure you need to go take a breather...its only a video game...calm down

Its funny how it seems that BadCompany was being accused just as Eric and Zero are being, yet BC said the EXACT same thing " Show proof or stfu " , just as you are now and noone showed ANY prof yet you guys never let up on them , so why shouldnt the same apply to you two ?

Just an obverservation, dont mean any harm to anyone just wondering tho .

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast