Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s

This is a discussion on GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FoShOO dice: See, I knew I would get banned for telling people the truth. I know for a fact you ...
Page: 8

Sheriff

FoShOO dice:
    See, I knew I would get banned for telling people the truth.
    I know for a fact you bought shell set +8 from ebay, going to deny it? And Sylvester was deleted you retard. Still waiting on your Diez chars name...comon nick don't be such a pussy. Give it to me.

foshoo aka chris.

Im doing this to clear this shit up.

If ur this leet hacker etc etc do a query on my ip and find out the chars i play

Sheriff

Foshoo:
    Ok, will do. Would make it 10 times eaiser if you just gave me the char name, after all I'm like you 15 year old cousin who can't install windows yet you're too much fo a pussy to give me your char name? Excatly stupid cunt, and why did you ban me? Afraid people will know the real story behind Nick?

Banned

this is just to funny cause chris brings up some things to think about and what festo and eric say is true for most part.....

chris calm down dude it is just a game....i told u all before worry about your own lives and not others

DragonFire

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    this is just to funny cause chris brings up some things to think about and what festo and eric say is true for most part.....

chris calm down dude it is just a game....i told u all before worry about your own lives and not others
    some sense in this topic.. :lol:

Banned Senior Member

you have some odd friends on your msn Tez, they seem to like to DDOS the ko4life servers :lol:

ok, you all need to turn ure computers off and maybe not turn them on, cos u all really need lives O.o

Sheriff

FoShOO:
    What's wrong? I can't say the truth about you guys? Can't handle a decent debate? The way you handle your problems is by banning me because you know i'll always own you in everything you do

damn, i have to say eric and festo owned you pretty bad. The difference between us and you or badcompany is we can back up everything we say, and you cant back up anything. now go back to MPGH retard and stop wasting our time.

Love it how he sits behind a computer saying all this shit, how about i get 2 razors blades and matchstick and give him a nice chelsea smile

Banned Senior Member

I can handle a debate, but unfortunatly I'm "not worth your time"

Either make your own accounts over again or else I'll have to ban those who post for you

sheriff im not sure whats up with you but why are you playing with these morons? I know you are a nice guy but these people will only scam you. You have a history of being hacked so i wouldnt want to see you lose items again. My advice is you should avoid these guys they are just trouble.

Sheriff

[quote]WOLF OUT

Sheriff

Zero im just trying to clear this up...

Im neutral here.

And thx for ur advise| :wub:

shadowhax

Originally posted by Festo
    Love it how he sits behind a computer saying all this shit, how about i get 2 razors blades and matchstick and give him a nice chelsea smile
    ROFL OWNED

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast