Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s

This is a discussion on GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [quote][quote] WOLF OUT I hang on Festo's nuts? ya.... I barely even talk to him. I'm not trying to fit ...
Page: 9

Banned Senior Member

[quote][quote]WOLF OUT

I hang on Festo's nuts? ya.... I barely even talk to him. I'm not trying to fit in with anyone, I'm from Diez not from Ares. I've never spoken with Eric, I pm'd Zero a few times on ranking asking about 2 bar combo or what he lvled on from 66+ nothing since then. Play Diez all you want, I dont play there anymore except on my dlw char atm. Go ahead and try to Join Oblivion, there are no more assistants, and I dont log onto Phantom

Shooting blanks again

Cocaine

yes

Banned

[quote][quote]
    I dont log onto Phantom anymore[/b]
    ahem h43r:

Why are ppl still arguing over this piece of shit game lmao..whats next? bring back the arestide pwned Ares thread? rofl

Banned Senior Member

if I can find my fucking wallet to put my pay in the bank and get access to my money, I might be in a better mood to let you use him :P

you guys all need to quit

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    if I can find my fucking wallet to put my pay in the bank and get access to my money, I might be in a better mood to let you use him :P
    h43r: h43r:

Kik0

[quote][quote]WOLF OUT

Did this make anyone else laugh?

FatChicK

Ok lets end this.

I AM RIGHT.

YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

/CASE_CLOSED /NO_MORE_FLAME_PLS_MEN

Sheriff

hmmm no.

Sheriff

Lock this topic , lets make love not war oki? :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    you have some odd friends on your msn Tez, they seem to like to DDOS the ko4life servers *:lol:
    i have everyone on my msn....i like to stay in the loop with all the dool and aool.... :lol:

but he has made it clear he wont ddos now since he didnt know it was me who hosted ko4life and he knocks out my business site....so in all honesty i trust him to do that since he dont have anything against me....i only know him from these forums ....i dont play ares and never would....more drama in ares then diez....only diff is diez airs it out and ares keeps it on the down low for most part

and phantom i keep you on my msn and some of your scamming clannies....ROFL....its friendly people i keep on....only persons blocked on my msn is the 2 guys who scammed me.....all others can msn me...whether or not i answer back is another story

always remember every story has 2 sides....and until i have PROOF of both so i can judge who to believe in any story i wont assume guilty cause all of you say so

and yes this topic needs to be locked as both have said there sides and basically its all talk with no hard proof so just lock this shit......

waste of my bandwith :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789