Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

gogo koxp

This is a discussion on gogo koxp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a few weeks ago he was merchting glass belt in cz and when ppl saw it and said NICE LOL ...
Page: 2

tom

a few weeks ago he was merchting glass belt in cz and when ppl saw it and said NICE LOL U KILLD TALOS WITH KOXP he quited merchnt and gone. wait ill catch crushd3r online he will send me the link of him frapsing ur clannies macroing in golems and trons

TakeThat

gunner turk hacker, in the back of their camel toe spider, haxorz.

Punkbuster ain;t changing anything.... lol i like faster load ups compare to gaye hacksheild which freeezed, so its advantage

to moving forward... cheers

im not the 1st to say this and i dont think im last either.
    pung buster is not supposed to block hacks, it tracks the ppl who use them and sent the info to k2 or something, and they ban the tracked hackers.

stevouk

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    Thanks for the informative analysis on turkish people.

The real meaning of this post is that PunkBuster = shit, K2 = shit, GMs = shit, USKO = fucked.

They should rename KO to Babashopping Hackers Online.
    you just realised?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by SaltyTaco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaltyTaco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom
    ROFL u talk about koxp when asdok vasco ola and zarx are in ur clan :lol: gogogoggo kill volcanic rock asdok+vasco= pwnz every thing
    Post a screenshot or stfu. I've never seen any of them using koxp, not even once. I'm pretty damn sure that you have never seen them using koxp either. In fact I am almost 100% sure of this. Oh and yeah, forgot to mention that you are also pissed at zarx and those guys for leaving GotSkillz and making you lose your capes oh noes.

You are just jealous of everyone in our clan because you got kicked from it for being a noobie.

If you can't back up your statements with evidence then you sir can kindly go fuck yourself, in the ass, with a chainsaw. Thank you, pls drive thru.[/b]
    Your an ignorant SOB, who can't look beyond the big pond of lies wich you made up yourself. Vasco and Asdok used KOSP to kill sq and talos in the early stages of Edana. Shut your fucking mouth, your nothing but a crying noob.

tom

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by SaltyTaco@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom

ROFL u talk about koxp when asdok vasco ola and zarx are in ur clan :lol: gogogoggo kill volcanic rock asdok+vasco= pwnz every thing

Post a screenshot or stfu. I've never seen any of them using koxp, not even once. I'm pretty damn sure that you have never seen them using koxp either. In fact I am almost 100% sure of this. Oh and yeah, forgot to mention that you are also pissed at zarx and those guys for leaving GotSkillz and making you lose your capes oh noes.

You are just jealous of everyone in our clan because you got kicked from it for being a noobie.

If you can't back up your statements with evidence then you sir can kindly go fuck yourself, in the ass, with a chainsaw. Thank you, pls drive thru.
    Your an ignorant SOB, who can't look beyond the big pond of lies wich you made up yourself. Vasco and Asdok used KOSP to kill sq and talos in the early stages of Edana. Shut your fucking mouth, your nothing but a crying noob.[/b]
    1+

tristan good gun :P

luk

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    im not the 1st to say this and i dont think im last either.
    pung buster is not supposed to block hacks, it tracks the ppl who use them and sent the info to k2 or something, and they ban the tracked hackers.
    It IS supposed to block hacks <_<

SaltyTaco

Well show me the fraps, if it shows 100% undoubtable proof that they are cheating then either they will get kicked from our clan or I will quit.

However until I see the fraps that shows it with 100% undoubtable proof I'm not going to believe it. I've never seen anyone in our clan cheat, if I did I would not be in the clan.

I don't play with cheaters.

tom

ok i talked to crushd3r he said he will uplade and compresse the vid and its will take 1 day. and i bet u dont care and u wont quit Njoy even if thay will koxp in front of ur eyes

Mattster

no more "cannot connect to update server" messages

<3 punkbuster

SaltyTaco

Still waiting on the fraps.

Yeah tristan I'm the worst priest on krus side, just ask anyone who has ever grouped with me, I suck.

Good thing I play this game to have fun, not to impress everyone on edana with my uber babashopped items.

Good news for you though I will be quiting ko very soon anyway.

OutSider

the punkbuster gives peopel hard times loggin in...but doesnt get rid of koxp...so what is it good for

SaltyTaco

Bump, still waiting for the fraps.

Pls post the link to it in this thread kk thx. I'm bored, I want to watch movies of koxp gogogogo.

Yeah if its real thomas believe me, if they don't get kicked form the clan I will quit, and I will also send the fraps to k2 IF ITS REAL.

apoth0r

big long yawn for the edana crew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12