Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks for close my topic

This is a discussion on Thanks for close my topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <GENERAL> Mod of this forum closed my topic where i flamed no1. I didnt broke any rule of ko4life but ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

<GENERAL>
    Mod of this forum closed my topic where i flamed no1.
    I didnt broke any rule of ko4life but it was closed.
    80% post wasnt offtopic in my thread!....only ppl which defend tez trying to post useless posts!!
    Please dont make it with this.
    If some1 what to say sth retarded like: DRAG-ON FIRE or ha - HA TEz ys byg M4N.... dont make it here.
    </GENERAL>

<DEVILE>
    I wont tell any off mods who should get ban and who dont.
    In my opinion i should have power of only 1 vote in election : ban or not ban tez. As a member of community.

I dont need belive in lies.
    In my opinion tez should be banned for actions that he admited.
    </DEVILE>

<TEZ>
    Tez is lieing abt me saying that ME and strider(dont know him) are makeing this forum worse and worse coz of flame.
    95% of my post are not flame! this forum have SEARCH option, use it with searching my posts, u will see.
    5% are flame on tez of beeing kom middle men.

and abt grow up thingy, i read almost all post against you and defend you.
    your arguments and style like u trying to defend or fight with accusation is proof of your childish behavior - like abt me, biggest flamer
    </TEZ>

It is post for ppl who think that there should be election abt ban or not ban tez.
    Please take this post like a OPEN LETTER abt such election, and posts will be like SIGN IN for such elections.
    Then if there will be many posts, mods should (if they care abt community) make such election.
    end of story, dont off topic , dont flame,

Banned

<GENERAL>
    Mod of this forum closed my topic where i flamed no1.
    I didnt broke any rule of ko4life but it was closed.
    80% post wasnt offtopic in my thread!....only ppl which defend tez trying to post useless posts!!
    Please dont make it with this.
    If some1 what to say sth retarded like: DRAG-ON FIRE or ha - HA TEz ys byg M4N.... dont make it here.
    </GENERAL>

<DEVILE>
    I wont tell any off mods who should get ban and who dont.
    In my opinion i should have power of only 1 vote in election : ban or not ban tez. As a member of community.

I dont need belive in lies.
    In my opinion tez should be banned for actions that he admited.
    </DEVILE>

<TEZ>
    Tez is lieing abt me saying that ME and strider(dont know him) are makeing this forum worse and worse coz of flame.
    95% of my post are not flame! this forum have SEARCH option, use it with searching my posts, u will see.
    5% are flame on tez of beeing kom middle men.

and abt grow up thingy, i read almost all post against you and defend you.
    your arguments and style like u trying to defend or fight with accusation is proof of your childish behavior - like abt me, biggest flamer
    </TEZ>

It is post for ppl who think that there should be election abt ban or not ban tez.
    Please take this post like a OPEN LETTER abt such election, and posts will be like SIGN IN for such elections.
    Then if there will be many posts, mods should (if they care abt community) make such election.
    end of story, dont off topic , dont flame,[/b]

actually u were flaming since u have no right to decide who bans who.....its same as starting a riot in a crowed street

and yes you and people like u and strider who are new to ko just flame cause your all kids and only see one side of the coin.....again i say my actions have been delt with...get over yourself your not my mother or the police

Banned

Why all people try hate on your TEZ
    jealous <_<

Stop theese nonsens threads please >.<

nfw

Drop the tez shit ffs.I fucking HATE KO but i love reading drama.This isnt drama this is all out BS.Tez stop posting ffs and people stop posting and ONLY POST drama.Who gives a fuck if he cheated or anything its a GAME that not even K2 cares about yes i know tez did wrong (kosp/Kom) but drop it already.Its as old as my grandmas panties now.

Kiler666

try read my post again.i never get or ask for power to ban u.
    i only want to ppl have power of their 1 vote to ban u.

1. i am not new in ko. my first char in usko was in begining of diez.
    2. i am not a child - i proved it fighting for democratic law to ban you - not only flame you.
    3. i see even 3 sides of coin. from my point of view u made big dirty cash and u think that every1 in your situation will make same so u r not guilty in your eyes second side. there are ppl that dont accept these actions thats why what ban u or ppl who are realy childish, jealous etc. in the end, there are ppl which consider you as a friend and likes you knowing what u have done or not and that defend u in all cost.

4. it is NOT topic for such discusion plz dont off topic this. this should be place for ppl to say abt election to ban Tez or not

i think morax or deivlle already said that its up to the mods to ban him or not

Banned

well if there is a election to bann ANYONE for us to vote then there shouldnt be any mods here
    and if we did this then we would have power

well if there is a election to bann ANYONE for us to vote then there shouldnt be any mods here
    and if we did this then we would have power[/b]
    uhh ?

Banned

try read my post again.i never get or ask for power to ban u.
    i only want to ppl have power of their 1 vote to ban u.

1. i am not new in ko. my first char in usko was in begining of diez.
    2. i am not a child - i proved it fighting for democratic law to ban you - not only flame you.
    3. i see even 3 sides of coin. from my point of view u made big dirty cash and u think that every1 in your situation will make same so u r not guilty in your eyes second side. there are ppl that dont accept these actions thats why what ban u or ppl who are realy childish, jealous etc. in the end, there are ppl which consider you as a friend and likes you knowing what u have done or not and that defend u in all cost.

4. it is NOT topic for such discusion plz dont off topic this. this should be place for ppl to say abt election to ban Tez or not[/b]
    last time i checked this was not a democracy.....ko4life is a republic in which the mods and admins evalute all the sides and make there decsions

obviously if you or the other idiots were smart enough to realize this has already been handled and delt with and discussed by all mods and admins who hate me and they didnt ban me I AM INNOCENT....guilty before proven innocent may be the way your backwards country runs but most of the educated humanity goes by the principal innocent until proven guilty and i was not proven guilty so why do you need to still prosecute me? when they already have done so and i was 5 day banned for my previous actions and these new accusations come from a peice of crap little boy who just slandered and flame.

and nfw it just pisses me off that these little shits slander me and i have to sit back and take it up the ass? there new and have no idea and young....when they get a clue maybe they will learn

TheHunted

I will have to agree , You should be banned for admitting to buying duped items . And dont give that crap I was doing It for the better of the People.... Thats like someone robbing a bank to feed there kids, Its Not right and the crimial would still go to Prison.

You saying Kiler666 dosent have a right or a vote in saying You should be banned is blasphmy......
    I think it absured that One would buy over 10k gold bars, to No self gain ... We live in the REAL WORLD, Where people would Kick you in the face before they would help a stranger.

In closing , The fact that just because someones post count makes them a voice that should not be heard. I think the mods/ Admins should not give anyone here special treatment.... I highly doubt Tez is that noble to go out of his way and take money out of His own pocket To better a game that is hopelessly ruined.

This is not a demography.. if it was so it would be shit.
    Mods wouldnt be here and shit

G0D

Kaan got banned why can&#39;t Tez?

Banned Senior Member

Yup i agree with killer ban tez...

there enouf people banned with less proof than tez...

and +1 with G0D Kaan got banned why not TEZ

i remember somthing about this forum Tez pay&#39;s somthing? dont know for sure so not srry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast