Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Going +9!

This is a discussion on Going +9! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you think that extra ac and str from pants gonna make a difference? anyway once I was burning some ...
Page: 2

Dewon

Do you think that extra ac and str from pants gonna make a difference? anyway once I was burning some fabrics to upgrade some uniqes, the first one succeeded to +9 but I've heard of some people who used to burn pages of fabrics+8 to +9 even with Trina!
    So good luck :P

I am not playing with anvil =) He dislike me and I dislike him. End of the story...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    lol dude everything is 50/50 in life when it comes to the end ;P u either succeed or u fail so its 50/50.
    Another one that didn't passed the prob course -.-

This sucess/fail method is called Bernouilli's event. It have almost nothing to do with the anvil. For sure the possible outcomes is either pass or fail, but to be 50-50, probability of pass should equal probability of fail, and its not the case here. You should ask you teacher about Chain rules and conditionnal probability ;P

If you think that way, it would be profitable for you to spend all your fortune in lottery since you have 50% chance to win :O

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post

This sucess/fail method is called Bernouilli's event. It have almost nothing to do with the anvil. For sure the possible outcomes is either pass or fail, but to be 50-50, probability of pass should equal probability of fail, and its not the case here. You should ask you teacher about Chain rules and conditionnal probability ;P

If you think that way, it would be profitable for you to spend all your fortune in lottery since you have 50% chance to win :O
    lmao... +1

50/50 = 50%, and going +9 is definately not a 50% chance, otherwise you would have a good chance of having 10/20 passing.... at the least 5/20 passing. Obviously this is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post

Lol ty
    I didnt even bother to reply 2 such ignorance
    Cuz if it was 50% like the guy said 50/50 then Everything would be +10 by now ^^

im my opinion, id say about 40 +8 you will have a decnent chance with getting ONE to +9,but in the end, its all luck.
    and i lol at the 50/50 comment... someone needs to go back to school haha

Thanks for ever1's replys but i hate to admit it

The 50/50 guy was right lol

Banned

I made two +9's in 10 minutes without trina

Supyo - Videos - Xfire

gg

Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    I made two +9's in 10 minutes without trina

Supyo - Videos - Xfire

gg

Yea those items seen usefull allright xD

this is just GG
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiK-3HLOOa4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    Last edited by rambo14k; 04-05-2011 at 12:02 PM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dewon View Post
    Do you think that extra ac and str from pants gonna make a difference?
    yes it sure makes a difference when you use a +9/19str set instead of a +8/15str set you'll have +20str and that's a lot... I don't know how many +defense it is exactly. Yes, in this game you need a large amount of money for example to make your +1 unique to +2 and the difference won't be that much but there will be difference and that's totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka
    Unless you upgraded the +8s yourself, that's 20M (average price to sell) x 20 items

20 x 20 = 400m the price of all +8s,

IF you burn all, it would be cheaper to buy a +9.
    IF you can upgrade at least 1, you already saved 1gb =)

good luck!
    You're right but it's freakin hard to find +9 papers because it ain't that easy to make and you won't get that much money when you sell it, so it's rare.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

@ all these dumbasses complaining about the 50/50 comment. you guys don't have a sense of humour? seriously lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    @ all these dumbasses complaining about the 50/50 comment. you guys don't have a sense of humour? seriously lol...

yea... thats what i was wondering lol, everyone just start flaming him xD.

and ps...you guys can take all the math classes and all the probability class..but it still isnt going to make the upgrade script appear in your brain. when it comes down to the end its all luck. 50/50

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    The 50/50 guy was right lol
    O really?

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    lol Yea, I read this topic today to see all these guys getting butthurt for no reason xD.

PS: Guys here's a probability lesson. I took a coin with two sides, heads and tails, flipped it 20 times, got heads everytime. Ok so for your info when you flip coins it will always be 100% heads... Probability for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    O really?

lol Yea, I read this topic today to see all these guys getting butthurt for no reason xD.

PS: Guys here's a probability lesson. I took a coin with two sides, heads and tails, flipped it 20 times, got heads everytime. Ok so for your info when you flip coins it will always be 100% heads... Probability for the win!

Maybe you should stop giving so much heads?

Idk what gimiehead means ^^

BPDB

yep 50% chance lol sad tho

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast