Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Going away

This is a discussion on Going away within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am writting this post with alot of mixed fealings, but i know that it is something i must do. ...
Page: 1

sludge

Lightbulb

i am writting this post with alot of mixed fealings, but i know that it is something i must do.

so here it goes.....

Hi, my name is Danny, and i am a KO addict, i always knew this sentence is true, i just never had the oportunity to look from the side and see.

i have been back to ko for only 1 month after about 4 months of a break, and i allready see it's effects, i am very competative person, and you all know the ammout of time and effort needed to be invested in this game to "have fun".

So in this 1 month, i allready saw myself, not going to see my gf to play ko, stay up t'll 3am-4am and then not waking up to go to work, to play ko, skipping gym to play ko, browsing the S> threads on ko4life and almost spending money that i realy realy don't have to spend.

I thought about trying to set myself rules, like play ko 1-2 hours a day, don't go to ko4life sell forums and etc, but deep inside i know that it will just make things much harder.

i had a fight with adictions before, one with food, and one with drugs, you can't win it, but if you get urself far enough from it, it is easier to fight it. I know this for a fact, i am clean for over 12 months now, and i lost 30kg in this same year controlling the food problem.

I realy hope that you all understand why i am doing this.

You have no idea howmuch it hurts me to leave Outkasted now, after it was finaly remade and going to greatness, all the old babas are comming back and all the new babas are just the top of the ppl this game have to offer.
    And i know for sure that the old days are comming back and you guys will rule diez in no time.

But i am genuanly happy now, i am actualy in one of the best times of my real life, and it hurts me so much to screw it all for a game no matter how great it is.

so, i am curently in some negotiations to sell my compleate acc to a clanie, uninstall ko and 4get this game ever existed, hopefully he will do it and save me the pain tearing sludge appart, if not , i will post a Sell topic and give you guys the 1st chance to get my 100% legyt hard earned stuff with out the fear of getting scamed or fucked.

I realy wish you all the best of luck, to have as much fun as you can and i am realy envy of the the ppl who can control themself and live a normal life while playing ko, i simply can't.

Urs truly.

Danny , aka sludge.

PlayerofRogueC0la

dang :/ bb even if i didnt know you , sux's u were /are ko addict but gl on quiting

You're doing the right thing Sludge. Take care and GL.

__countess__

Just do what you have to do baba, you know you're my best in-game friend... you know it hurts me too.. but in a way i'm glad for you...

Richie

ffs i hate it wen people hit home with heart warming messages tissue pls, and i aint fakin joking!!!
    i totaly relate but unlike u, i dun give a shit, ill continue to do what i enjoy and if any1 else says diff....fak em!
    but good job sorting ur shit dude, takes a real man to admit his probs!

ps. if we see u reply, we gonna know u had a relapse^^

ISeeYouPee

yea bro gl on what ever u do..and go give some pleassure to your gf xD

so much reading :S

PlayerofRogueC0la

so much reading :S[/b]
    deos it hurt your brain?

gl with youre life B)

Even tho you don't know me, good luck in real life.
    When you get over this, you will notice that this was right decision.

tamachan

:S... u skip work for ko? Lol... Work and get money.. get money and give a trustworthing person to lvl ur character.. buy items with money u earned from working hard.. ^_^ there u go~!! u got a high lvl character with good gears and u have money! :lol:
    If that guy hack u and u work for nothing then u die :lol: :lol: :lol:

the_man_slayer

gl sludge man..

mayb u wont have to uninstall ko, after u sold ur account maybe u can play on a friends account every now and again :wub:

it's very understandable...and yes you can't beat an addiction if you keep doing it even if you try in moderation. It's pretty much cold turkey or you just continue the cycle. But gl in where life takes you from here and hope you can get everything back on track.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ACTUALLY moderation at 1st can help if u are strongly addicted. Its only if ur addicted so bad that every moment away from KO all u think about is KO that moderation dont help.

GL Sludge, i wish i had the will power ^^

NEMANYA

:S... u skip work for ko? Lol... Work and get money.. get money and give a trustworthing person to lvl ur character.. buy items with money u earned from working hard.. ^_^ there u go~!! u got a high lvl character with good gears and u have money! :lol:
    If that guy hack u and u work for nothing then u die :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

hahahahahaha...SHUT UP !!!!

gl with everything you will do sludge baba !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast