Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Going D2 and D3 isiloon

This is a discussion on Going D2 and D3 isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; killing bosses on d2 and d3 is not a bug. d2 and d3 were closed cuz of the bug in ...
Page: 2

The_sTRom

killing bosses on d2 and d3 is not a bug. d2 and d3 were closed cuz of the bug in csw. we asked about this to sullimo. and he got a definite answer from saphyr. and he was told that killin bosses on d2 d3 isnt a bug.

saphyr: killing bosses on d2 and d3 is not abug.. <_<

Banned Senior Member

I&#39;ll post something about this later, was asked to wait

And how did Strom get back <_<

jolik

answer is simple, they dont have to do anything special to close delos on server 2 and 3
    just look on ronark land, this zone used to be only on s1, now its on s1 and s2
    and if im not wrong, you never could go delos from moradon s2 and s3, just had to relog from delos s1
    ppl complaining now of bug abuse cuz they want bosses s2 and s3 for themselves

Banned Senior Member

answer is simple, they dont have to do anything special to close delos on server 2 and 3
    just look on ronark land, this zone used to be only on s1, now its on s1 and s2
    and if im not wrong, you never could go delos from moradon s2 and s3, just had to relog from delos s1
    ppl complaining now of bug abuse cuz they want bosses s2 and s3 for themselves[/b]
    Actually, you had to load the abyss on server 2/3 and leave into Delos. If you logged off in server 1 in Delos and relogged in server 2/3 it would DC you just like trying to log server 2 in cz ( I dunno if they ever fixed that or if it still happens )

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

When N_O started to kyll it Pato asked sullimo and he said its A BIG BUG.

So we either have 2 dif sullimos, sullimo with changing ingame values (from legit ko to dowhateveruturkswantto ko) or someone is lying

little_painter

killing bosses on d2 and d3 is not a bug. d2 and d3 were closed cuz of the bug in csw. we asked about this to sullimo. and he got a definite answer from saphyr. and he was told that killin bosses on d2 d3 isnt a bug.

saphyr: killing bosses on d2 and d3 is not abug.. <_<[/b]
    only a compelte retard of someone with a questionable honosty task bar(like the_strom)
    would question wether or not d2 d3 abys is bug abuse its crystal clear simple... is there a teleport too delos d2 and d3? no, ok why are wee then discussing this?
    (retards fk of alreaddy)

IkoRia

Cause I like to argue with painter I will respond to this...

Just cause things aren&#39;t implented in game dosen&#39;t automaticly makes it a bug, well maybe a bug but not a banable bug and in the end thats all that matters, this game and the players have lost the meaning of honer along time ago... See a boos kill it and take the drop why not its money... Scam your friends etc...

Well my point would be, that if you die in the opposite base for example it is PROBOBLY ment if the resser can&#39;t get there you should press OK but instead almost everyone relog to d2 and get ressed in EMC/Lufferson, there isen&#39;t a "choice" to go to emc/luferson...

There is extremly many examples like this, and in the end its just how much you would say it destroys the game or how banable it is... Cause if its just an honer thing everyone will fall down the track with time thats just how it goes :/

And when GM&#39;s give diffrent responds at diffrent time to diffrent people that just makes it Shady...

I&#39;ll post something about this later, was asked to wait

And how did Strom get back <_<[/b]

can I ask why you care if you even dont play KO anymore >

Banned Senior Member

Just because I dont play a game anymore doesnt mean I cant care for the forums I just so happen to run? :P

MageMile

just get dragon Marble from servans of Isiloons go to Dragon Cave relog go to server 2/3 and u will be there

Dark_sith

I was on vent with Sly and Sullimo was online i personally pm&#39;d him and asked him if it was legal he said it was legal sly was obviously pissed because when Tormentors were doing Isiloon Sullimo back then said it was illegal this was at least 3-4 months ago so maybe hes changed his mind again

had the screenshot but i lost it

we were asking because we were going to try and get a clan banned from doing it <_<

little_painter

i will never exsist without the esence of honor respect and fairness aga -.-
    the consept of honor isa subject ive had too fight with many a player in diez about, i simply candt budge on that subject B)

little_painter

this is EXCACTLY like 10 months ago, when i was figting with underlord and co. too 4 stone or not too 4 stone / too ress or not too ress

obay the 10 comandments, thats all what ells you doo is putting yourself above others, and that i simply cannot acept, there is no special condision wherein i can alow someone putting themself above anyone ells with a 2nd set of ruels

well ur obviously the one he heard it from lolo[/b]
    Dear private.
    You are a...... fag.. YEAH

he&#39;s obviously not the one i heard it from lolololol

Banned

Sly once wrote in clan chat that Sullimo told him its not a bug and he had it on SS or something...[/b]

actually your all wrong who said it was bug

ikoria is right

i was 1st to check it out cause we tried it and sly tried to get me banned but i already had a ss of gm sullimo telling me NO its not bannable as its there and there is more to worry about then someone farming marbles to kill dragon and isiloon on 3 servers

so long as you farm the marbles its ok.....if u get to it without marbles then its a bug

also its not as easy as you think....we farm for 3 hours only to get like 6 marbles.....u need more then this to make it worth it....also if your going to do might as well kill the dragon which u need alot more marbles cause each party needs 2 marbles for all 3 server switching

its not bannable and its not a bug according to gm&#39;s

we never did it before i got clarification from a gm.....only then did we start and now we will do it on all 3 servers every night and take it away from the turk clans like duping claw.....that is who took it before during server restarts....they stayed up for that shit....not anymore

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast