Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Going D2 and D3 isiloon

This is a discussion on Going D2 and D3 isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wonder why people say: Put others on top of you... you should care about the others before caring about ...
Page: 3

StaticBlaze1

I wonder why people say: Put others on top of you... you should care about the others before caring about you, yet they disband partys and scam eachothers...... There is no friendship in an online game. There is a boss, you see it, kill it, you get drop, keep it or sell it.

Stop acting like little saints that give rols to turks because they reached bach 1 sec before the turk...... you all got greed in your eyes and you cant deny it!

Now on-topic : What the hell is wrong with you people? If a GM says its banable, and another says it isnt, then k2 realy has monkeys for GMs.

Its not a bug for crying out loud, its implemented in the game.

sub

i Know how they do it, and done it a while back. I seen alot of ppl there, high lvl clans too usually farming fallen angels or hob goblins. These ppl haven't been banned. So i guess its not banable.

Banned

delos was removed. not the abyss.

if u werent meant to go there then it wouldnt be there.

i remember this from when i was in UK. th3j0k3r said he was gonna get us all banned rofl. he knew it wasnt bug abuse he just wanted it for TS. NO IT'S NOT A BUG. end of story

Phew, thats good its not bug abuse i used the marble and went to d2/d3 just to lvl up on HobGoblins :lol:

it is banable

or not?

KokoGG

>_>

ill find that SS of sullimo saying its not bug abuse

"Slm... going d2 d3 delos using Dragon Cave is bug ?"
    "Yes it is, i wouldnt try it ... might get u banned"
    "But dont wrry... we have plans to re open delos d2 d3 soon"

Said Sullimo =/ ... thats a long time ago
    Maybe k2 was trying to reopen abyss d2 d3 ... but since they r so stupid they gave up and simply lifted the "bannable" from this bug (to some)

Milkshaker

Then why does K2 have Delos removed from the TP gates on server 2 and 3? The point is your not supposed to be there.

And about banning a whole clan ( or those who were there doing Isi/felk/farming ) They could do it if they wanted, I've seen them ban a whole clan for their logo on their capes last year[/b]

I think being in the Abyss on any of the server 2's or server 3's should be fine, no harm can really come of it, but i think that any player that is not a member of the castle holding clan should have their acct deleted for going to delos on server 2 or server 3.

Last i heard, the clan leader of the castle holding clan could still collect from the server 2 and server3 castle fund so he / she can make the argument that they have business there.

Aba

GM sold us it is OK to do. There is a screenshot of it.

Flonne

GM sold us it is OK to do. There is a screenshot of it.[/b]
    how much did it cost? :0

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

In my eyes its bug abuse

Banned

killing bosses on d2 and d3 is not a bug. d2 and d3 were closed cuz of the bug in csw. we asked about this to sullimo. and he got a definite answer from saphyr. and he was told that killin bosses on d2 d3 isnt a bug.

saphyr: killing bosses on d2 and d3 is not abug.. <_<[/b]
    ofc

Banned

delos was removed. not the abyss.

if u werent meant to go there then it wouldnt be there.

i remember this from when i was in UK. th3j0k3r said he was gonna get us all banned rofl. he knew it wasnt bug abuse he just wanted it for TS. NO IT&#39;S NOT A BUG. end of story[/b]

If it&#39;s there.... kill it

i know i did

Do it.. filthy pieces of disgusting runny shit like strom will.. so you may aswell too..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast