Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Going D2 and D3 isiloon

This is a discussion on Going D2 and D3 isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why should it be bugabuse? Crying about clans that get extra items? Your clan could do the same. Farm marbles, ...
Page: 4

Why should it be bugabuse?

Crying about clans that get extra items? Your clan could do the same.
    Farm marbles, relog to x2 and kill that whore.
    Basicly, the ones who saying its a bug, are the ones who are too weak killing Isiloon.

You put the effort to farm marbles (believe me, Servants dont drop marbles often) therefore you should be able to gain items from Isiloon.

little_painter

edebe de bee, why not scam? others doo it, your just missing out cheating yourself from easy stuff, if someone can get scammed it must bee their own fault for being stupid..

Banned

In my eyes its bug abuse[/b]
    then in your eyes combo is bug as well as str gear?

cause its the same.....i just spoke with sullimo on msn sunday night and asked if it was a bug again or bannable from few months ago when i asked him

he said abyss is implemented in servers....if you dont cheat to get to d2 and d3....ei....dupe marbles or use koexp then its not bannable and ok to do it....its not a bug as k2 left it there and has no plans to remove it ever

he has asked 2 lead gms about it and assured me its not a bug or bannable if you do it legit

we farm marbles every night after FT with 4 parties most nights

and the drop rate does suck but we do it

also we do it cause we dont want claw, deser eagle, and kb to get it over non turks.....i prefer some english players own her like we do and we will continue to take it from the turks during our time....i wish we could take it everytime....soon we will...its coming

why not taking felankor too ?

Banned

why not taking felankor too ?[/b]
    working on that too

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well Tez, its not news to anyone that only dif between KB, other baba clans and UK is that u use mostly english in ur clan chat

tamarama

Well Tez, its not news to anyone that only dif between KB, other baba clans and UK is that u use mostly english in ur clan chat[/b]

Hardly.

That's just silly.

Well Tez, its not news to anyone that only dif between KB, other baba clans and UK is that u use mostly english in ur clan chat[/b]
    hey....that's not fair..... you forget KB had the skill to get the castle :lol:

Banned

hey....that's not fair..... you forget KB had the skill to get the castle :lol:[/b]
    if we wanted it we could take that away as well from them atm

we choose not to cause its a waste of time and coins to get nothing back <_<

i can fly to the moon........... but i don&#39;t wanna

DragonFire

i can fly to the moon........... but i don&#39;t wanna[/b]

No you can&#39;t. and taking the castle is in such a bad timing that most of use can&#39;t make it. Think what you want. But They can have the castle, doesn&#39;t prove anything. and apperently they can take the castle away, let me guess you didnt want to defend it?

Banned

hmm kinda odd cause i think everyone but you thinks the diff are that UK doesnt bug abuse, dupe, buy duped items, have scammers in the clan, and mainly does not shit on other players who are not turkish <_<

and we dont use "mostly english" we use ALL english

kinda odd how they always have tons of abyss fires and marbles for like 5 parties every day, but yet i never see them farming for the marbles like we do

yeah we are alot like(sarcasim) if you couldnt tell

we left all the gates open and told you and tormentors that the castle was undefended...

not our fault you were too stupid to work together

Not to mention about 80% of us had quit the week before. Anyway... for over 2.1 billion a day i&#39;d love to understand how it is &#39;not worth taking&#39;

Banned

i can fly to the moon........... but i don&#39;t wanna[/b]
    since when do they let fats kids be astronauts :huh:

Banned Senior Member

Every time I strolled moradon, people were selling dragon marbles. And as for Abyss Fires... I know some people who bought them regardless of duped or not, good price in moradon + helps with isi and felk = purchased

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast