Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Weapon Defenses

This is a discussion on Weapon Defenses within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=138083 Guys its part of the game, no right to flame people who are using it in 1 vs 1. ...
Page: 1

MillionVoices

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=138083

Guys its part of the game, no right to flame people who are using it in 1 vs 1.

There is nothnig wrong using it. I wanna see your opinions.
    I just think its rather gay, how ppl whine about spear defsnese.

Anyone who played a KO priv server, knows the victor comes down to who has the most Weapon Defenses.
    My point is its not Illegal and its not unfair, because there is nothnig preventing the other party from using it too.

People exagerate it as its some sort of cheat.

nothing against wheapon defences but dont think talias are fair

maliluki

if it is in game it's fair.Same thing if you say that sherion's are not fair or if someone has raptor +9.It's legal to use,if you got it legal.

how the hell are weapon defenses fair. if they're fair then running and acid potting and illusion and massive and abyss potions and rice cakes are fair in 1v1 too then right?

sry but this is pretty retarded, there's a HUGE different between wearing 25-30 and 80.

Speed

sure why not , the other person can use them too, and if he doesnt have then its his problem .. u dont go to a battle unprepared

MillionVoices

how the hell are weapon defenses fair. if they're fair then running and acid potting and illusion and massive and abyss potions and rice cakes are fair in 1v1 too then right?[/b]
    who is to decide, what is fair or not.

who makes the rules absolute.

if it was put into the game, i assume there was an intention of it being used.

how else you 1v1 a rogue and warrior... rogues have significantly lower ac. now you tell me you dont aproove of safety either

my opinion is written there and ill repeat it again

additional weapon def are just waste of time, fun and pots.

if you dont believe me then get 2 warriors with +80 spear def and let them fight.. if they have about same skill you will have a 4 minute fight.. which is BOOORING

razzy

how the hell are weapon defenses fair. if they're fair then running and acid potting and illusion and massive and abyss potions and rice cakes are fair in 1v1 too then right?[/b]
    you just fukin took the words outta my mouth.

pefectly said.

props.

and MillionVoices, go learn how to play.

people can use all the wep def they want in pk, but when it comes to 1vs1 its plain pussy.

-_-

how else you 1v1 a rogue and warrior... rogues have significantly lower ac. now you tell me you dont aproove of safety either[/b]
    the vid was a warrior vs warrior. and rogue vs warrior shouldnt be weapon def either. try spiking a warrior with 1400 defense and dd helmet/in/ib. you'll do like 500-600 maybe less u.u

if it was put into the game, i assume there was an intention of it being used.[/b]
    guess why they removed rare weapon def from oldko> ke..

think about it..

razzy

how else you 1v1 a rogue and warrior... rogues have significantly lower ac. now you tell me you dont aproove of safety either[/b]
    okay so rouges have less ac then wariors.

Okay if you have such a bigass problem with having lower ac then why the fuk shud one be rouge then?

heck i can bitch about not being able to MH, not being ables to light feet too you know.

You people shud eat ur words, dont like a certain characteristic about a char. Simple as this. DONT PLAY THAT CHAR!.

people and there excuses.

razzy

who is to decide, what is fair or not.

who makes the rules absolute.

if it was put into the game, i assume there was an intention of it being used.[/b]
    wep defense and etc etc. Do have there uses.

IN CZ.

not in arena in a 1vs1 where u fukin deck yourself out with 100+ wepdefence like that one noob who claimed he beat F9.
    sad how people got the levels but not the skills to back it up.

Kiler666

MillionVoices ofc, no1 makes absolute rules but i dont agree, if items are in game, u can use them in 1vs1.
    in war or in cz u need to make anything for survive. 1vs1 is test for skill not only for items.

i think same in life, there are competitions like boks , kickboking, and other, all have rules. if u apply your thinking, man with atom bomb will win all in kickboksing duel coz he use every items that are in this world . rules and constrains are for testing skills and should be respected by ever1 who want to make 1vs1 with glory respected by other players.

thats my 3 cents

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast