Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Going to Server 3 Delos with dragons marble

This is a discussion on Going to Server 3 Delos with dragons marble within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bs we did and all 4 accounts terminated ........[/b] 4 people doing hobs on G3.. it couldnt of been xp ...
Page: 3

Havoc2

bs we did and all 4 accounts terminated ........[/b]
    4 people doing hobs on G3.. it couldnt of been xp unless you were clearing 90% of the spawn which i know you werent..

if u go with a dragon's marble then its fine[/b]
    i don't think so..

Banned

like 4 other gms say otherwise

loki, nethervon, saphyr(head gm) also said that its bug abuse.

Gm has watched us kill isi/fela on a2 and a3 and has done nothing so seems fine to me. Someone in our clan pmed him and asked him one time too and he said it's not bug abuse I don't have the SS unfortunately. TBH re ogging to kill a3 a2 felankor isn't a bug so when leaving the cave and seeing isiloon are you supposed to leave it or what? Until there is a set rule all gm's go by we'll never come to a consensus when they all have different answers

Banned

loki, nethervon, saphyr(head gm) also said that its bug abuse.[/b]

loki told me it wasnt bug abuse....

well the thing is, if 50 gms said its not bug abuse and 1 gm said its bug abuse, u going to take the risk of being caught by that 1 gm?

just using that as example..

whats life without taking risks?

well the thing is, if 50 gms said its not bug abuse and 1 gm said its bug abuse, u going to take the risk of being caught by that 1 gm?

just using that as example..[/b]
    Then again u have hundreds of people doing it on different servers are they gonna ban all these premium paying people on a debatable issue when they have non prem koxpers and dupers to deal with with a known cheat like 3rd party tools. Dont think so :lol:

Havoc2

Then again u have hundreds of people doing it on different servers are they gonna ban all these premium paying people on a debatable issue when they have non prem koxpers and dupers to deal with with a known cheat like 3rd party tools. Dont think so :lol:[/b]
    apparently you dont know K2

GIZA clan on logos was doing it, they got warned that if they got caught again they would be banned.

edit: also forgot to mention, SULTANS clan i think from manes like 100 of them got a 30 day ban for using duped abyss fires to kill ultima in bifrost. so if you think k2 wont ban you because alot of other people are doing it, then think again.

It depends on your GM i guess...

same like reclicking cata, it depends on your gm...

Since K2 doesn't have a clear policy on what is allowed, GM's apparently interpret themselves

Willows

Me and a friend were once in d2 exping on hobs, and some little orc (we're human) paper mage comes walking through the wall into our room. I don't exactly remember his name, but it was something like dark------. Point was, my buddy novaed him and he didn't take damage. I tried to lock on to him and spike, but I couldn't select him. I was like oh shit, GM... if he thinks I'm a koxper I'm fked.

About 30 seconds after seeing him, I DC. I ask my buddy on Teamspeak if he got DCed as well. He didn't.

I try log back in, I get "Account currently in use"

Im like ohh fuck that shit.

...fortunately for me my buddy DCed seconds later, and it was just the server going down for maintenance and I wasn't actually banned.

So a GM saw me and my buddy in D2 abyss and didn't ban us.

liquidkk

here u go:

Ayman4u

here u go:
    [/b]
    so for flenkor is OK but for abyss or delos no right ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast