Going from Usko to Euro Ko

This is a discussion on Going from Usko to Euro Ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im thinking about transferring from usko to euro ko cause the pk zones are rly dead except cz in the ...
Page: 1

Default Going from Usko to Euro Ko

Im thinking about transferring from usko to euro ko cause the pk zones are rly dead except cz in the server im on. I play edana and its a real let down since returning to the game. So im wondering if euro ko is worth the switch. Is cheating as bad as in usko and are the pk zones active?

O_o Senior Member

Dude its not like those topics are in page 2... Just hit general chat and look at 1 of them many topics that been created for the same purpose..

come to Ares server xD. Good pk xD

Banned Regular Member

too much KOXP at farming/exp spots , but , at pk zones not really much noticeable KOXPERS , i would say CZ is active at EUKO ( Europa ) , al-tho i played Callisto server , its 90% dead now , so i would advise you to come play europa server sir.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    too much KOXP at farming/exp spots , but , at pk zones not really much noticeable KOXPERS , i would say CZ is active at EUKO ( Europa ) , al-tho i played Callisto server , its 90% dead now , so i would advise you to come play europa server sir.
    No idea what ur talking about. I just lvled to 55, been in all the exp spots as I lvled almost solo, and there werent koxpers, not at Apes, not at hornets, not at dts, didnt see any. The only ones I saw was sometimes 1 koxper with speed hack and wall hack in chaos

EUKO is a lot more clear than usko. gms are actively working. and most important it is not screwed with illegal items.

thing is just wait for the usko launch from mgame and maybe high hopes for it that they will cleanse usko out of its misery. since mgame is smart enough to merge a server like what they did in jpko maybe it'll make servers more active and especially if mgame will update the server to recent patches it'll be good as new again. Yeah this post will create more replies from euko people again but hey im just being positive

Quote Originally Posted by UgottabeOwned View Post
    Im thinking about transferring from usko to euro ko cause the pk zones are rly dead except cz in the server im on. I play edana and its a real let down since returning to the game. So im wondering if euro ko is worth the switch. Is cheating as bad as in usko and are the pk zones active?

well dude,its not that we don't have koxpers,but its a lot lower than on usko,we have full pk zones on EUROPA SERV especialy on dcz

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UgottabeOwned View Post
    IF you looking ONLY for pk I think better u go helios/kronos instead of going to euko
    as far as I know euko is full of koxpers etc..
    IF you looking for english players&normal pk(not that crazy) go cwest then , there is no alot of pk whole day but use to be lot of pk in afternoon(europe time zones)

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

as a gb seller i can say my 75% sale are from CW,but the Europa gbs are like 1:4 to cw,why? cause few farmers on Europa.
    few farmers means few koxper.
    so you guys can easily tell which server is better.

Euko 0 Koxp