Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lvinn.com

This is a discussion on lvinn.com within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i just wanna ask if website lvinn.com is trustable for buying gbs anyone have any experience with this site ...
Page: 1

SaNTa

Default lvinn.com

hi i just wanna ask if website lvinn.com is trustable for buying gbs anyone have any experience with this site ? thanks

Dunno. But you could always buy GBS from other players here

Yeah even if I am totally against babashopping, its better to buy from other players so you dont encourage gold farmers directly.

Legacy Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    Yeah even if I am totally against babashopping, its better to buy from other players so you dont encourage gold farmers directly.
    i seriously lol-ed at this.

there are a few sites that are trustable but , i think that is the 1 thats spammed at moradon and i heard a few bad things about that one.. but u can usually find a seller here that sells for as cheap( or within a few cents. 10-20) as gb companys , thats most likely more on the safe side . just up to u honestly

DemonKing666

it is sad, when a player feed GB farmer.......

I've bought 2x50 gbs from them.Got my gbs so i guess they're trustable. But they wont give u gbs right away. First time i had to wait ~12 hours before i got them all even after they told me in live chat they have gbs in stock. second time took them 2 hours to deliver. Also u might wanna create new email to deal with them. After those trades i'm getting up to 10 spam emails/day, while before i was getting none.

Oh and rule nr one always pay with pp when u're dealing with gbs company

Cameron

lvynn / goldceo / gameim are all from the same companie.
    My suggestion to you is that you add them to your MSN and then talk.
    I've bought from gameim before, and all went well.
    Just DON'T use their live support

Me and my brother have both bought from them (me once, brother twice) and they delivered fairly quick all 3 times, but you gotta go on to the live chat and speak with em, otherwise it can probably take like forever.

and as for the comment on you shouldn't feed gold farmers, they sell for cheaper then players and I'm a cheap bastard - choice is easy xD

Cameron

My experience with their live chat isn't good.
    I got them on msn, they respond quicker, and they don't lie to u then.
    DON'T forget to ask if they have enough in stock. Cuz if they don't and u order, your pretty much fu.cked lol.. it can take weeks then.

GKplayer.com is a good site, it's a little bit more expensive then gameim etc.
    But they have good and fast service

Banned

If they have the gbs they will let you wait like 1-2 days sometimes, if they don't have the gbs they lie to you for a week while they farm so don't expect to get your gbs fast.

if you want gbs fast you might aswell buy from players here on ko4life, they buy from chink sites and resell them here for abit more but faster probebly.

go ko4life, more trustabless

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    lvynn / goldceo / gameim are all from the same companie.
    My suggestion to you is that you add them to your MSN and then talk.
    I've bought from gameim before, and all went well.
    Just DON'T use their live support
    The more you buy from them, the easier they are to deal with. I've had 3 complaints against them and 2 failed deliveries (with paypal refunds following shortly after).

But other than that, they are good. and cheaper than most other websites you will find.

Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    there are a few sites that are trustable but , i think that is the 1 thats spammed at moradon and i heard a few bad things about that one.. but u can usually find a seller here that sells for as cheap( or within a few cents. 10-20) as gb companys , thats most likely more on the safe side . just up to u honestly
    Nah you cant. Cuz if you buy here you gotta pay fee's..

I get gbs from ThePowerLevel for like 2,7usd... If some1 can match that price sure I would buy from them, but people can't lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    go ko4life, more trustabless

I dont know about that anymore. Maybe a couple of years ago.. Seems like a lot of people are scamming for a few dollars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast