Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Gold Bar Deletion

This is a discussion on Gold Bar Deletion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like i said i think soon everyone will lose gbs cuz i had 11 gbs and got reduced so its ...
Page: 12

MM16

like i said i think soon everyone will lose gbs cuz i had 11 gbs and got reduced so its only a matter of time

I'll be honest, I didn't read all nine pages of this, but... How else would you guys have done this? Yeah, it sucks. Yeah, a lot of legit players got affected. Yeah, it could have been done better. There weren't many options for K2 to do at this point. Now, hindsight always being 20/20, this could have been alleviated had K2 actually cared for the past 6 years or so, but that's the past. There were very few options left to them at this point and none of them would have pleased the community.

Coristo_Pl

lost 30gb <_< and good that other 20gb&#39;s i changed for silverbars like fusion h34r: so i have now 50gb WoW :angry:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

in is going to be like 10 gb on pathos ? xD

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i didn&#39;t lose anything xD, but i only had 6 gbs in my inn , but like k2 said, give it time for prices to drop, as they will now, when an iron necklace is over 120 gbs on your server.... then there kinda is a problem lol

Knight Online Forever: Chapter 5

Screwed up

at Chapter six they will delete something more, meyby this time serwers for example ? Why not ?

Thx God that I just waisted gbs on 2 gab materials and 2 leonars 1 day before this leýt wipe

Lost 8gb, we can&#39;t pk with full cheaters and can&#39;t merchand for gb zzz

Rasyn

Guys, stop this game.. It&#39;s not worth it..

alex_1916

I lost 22 gbs that i have been saving now for months and months. I was waiting for the merchants to drop but it was actually my money that got dropped. My char is naked so imagine this now i got only 20 gbs to gear it. Yay ... where is my other 22 gbs .... wished i had it

I&#39;ll be honest, I didn&#39;t read all nine pages of this, but... How else would you guys have done this? Yeah, it sucks. Yeah, a lot of legit players got affected. Yeah, it could have been done better. There weren&#39;t many options for K2 to do at this point. Now, hindsight always being 20/20, this could have been alleviated had K2 actually cared for the past 6 years or so, but that&#39;s the past. There were very few options left to then, at this point and none of them would have pleased the community.[/b]

Sorry, but it is about pleasing the "community" and the paying customers. You cannot punish the masses for the actions of the few. Because 5% of the population are thieves, you do not put everyone in jail. All K2 did was take people who buy PUS, farm gems and items, upgrade, merch overnight, etc. and basically, took their hard earned money.

The truth is K2 failed to keep their game secure. We, as players, are punished for their inept security and lack of ability to run the game itself. I personally reported this gold making program 4 months ago and measures could have been taken to stop it then - when only a couple people where using it and before it got distributed to the masses.

I lost a ton of gold bars from the last wipe when characters under 35 were wiped clean. I stopped merching for 4-5 months and only started again as prices started to rise. I had 18 trinas in my inn from buying prem for myself and for other accounts as well as over 150+ fragments from doing BF every night. I spent a lot of time making up part of the coins I originally had taken from me and now I get kicked in the nuts again, and yes, it is a kick in the balls from K2. I am thoroughly disappointed again with K2&#39;s lake of insight into their customers and in the game.

The gold farmers/buggers aren&#39;t hurt, we are. We are the ones who spend massive coins on pots to pk and exp. We are the ones who buy Premiums and KSC. It isn&#39;t fair, it isn&#39;t justifiable, and it isn&#39;t smart business to constantly fuck your customers because of the bug abusers.

rokertje

http://www.la.bbb.org/businessreport.aspx?...anyid=100018034

make sure you guys fill out a complaint there since they seem to have a b- rating wich stands for

Our opinion of what this rating means:
    A good rating that still implies reputability. The rating may relate to length of time in business, a past problem that’s been corrected, or something else that does not cause problems for consumers. We believe a company with this rating would generally conduct business and respond to any complaints satisfactorily.

they do not even deserve and f atm and yes complaining here does hurt k2

Oly...I&#39;ve never EVER seen so many players pissed off.[/b]
    i love how people protest in this game

on girakon it seemed the gb dupers were buying every good item from merchant, so the people that did it have hoards of chitins+8, shells+8, lillimes, lich&#39;s, etc, etc
    really the only people who lost from this are legit players

sorry, no eta

Hah finally prices will dropp again

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Hah, that&#39;s what you get for being lazy. From now on buy your inn full of silver bars :P

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast