Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Gold Bar Deletion

This is a discussion on Gold Bar Deletion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It was never your gold - it belongs to k2. Just like your raptor+9, your level 83 character, your IN+2, ...
Page: 13

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

It was never your gold - it belongs to k2.

Just like your raptor+9, your level 83 character, your IN+2, your everything.

Nothing belongs to you, you just pay k2 to use it.

It doesn't mean that I agree with it, or that it's right; but you, the consumer of this product, agreed to those terms when you made your account and downloaded and installed the game.

Read the ToS.

jpo183

Hah, that's what you get for being lazy. From now on buy your inn full of silver bars :P[/b]

Thats what I have always done. I never keep any more then 10gbs on me other then that I keep it in SB or items that dont loose to much in price like flame rings, shard +7 etc.

K2 still a bunch of fags for doing this. I remeber when I was the "accountant" of my old guild we had 6 accounts with 21 gbs on all 3 slots and inn keeper from boss hunts on server restarts. Id be pissed.

it's 9th June today... seeing as not all turks know about wiped goldbars, are we going to have 11th June instead of 11th September now? xD

Little archer Senior Member

http://www.la.bbb.org/businessreport.aspx?...anyid=100018034

make sure you guys fill out a complaint there since they seem to have a b- rating wich stands for

Our opinion of what this rating means:
    A good rating that still implies reputability. The rating may relate to length of time in business, a past problem that’s been corrected, or something else that does not cause problems for consumers. We believe a company with this rating would generally conduct business and respond to any complaints satisfactorily.

they do not even deserve and f atm and yes complaining here does hurt k2[/b]
    up

I'll be honest, I didn't read all nine pages of this, but... How else would you guys have done this?[/b]
    How about trying to use that SERVER SIDE SECURITY PATCH they were so PROUD OF to track the chars with mountains of recently duped gbs and wipe them clean? Or was it another BS....

I'll be honest, I didn't read all nine pages of this, but... How else would you guys have done this? Yeah, it sucks. Yeah, a lot of legit players got affected. Yeah, it could have been done better. There weren't many options for K2 to do at this point. Now, hindsight always being 20/20, this could have been alleviated had K2 actually cared for the past 6 years or so, but that's the past. There were very few options left to them at this point and none of them would have pleased the community.[/b]
    Well fact is, they reacted again way too slow as usual.

That money bug was going on for days before they made their move and fixed the bug. Instead of fixing it and punishing the abusers right away, they decided that the cheaters first could get rid of their illegal money and buy up the whole market.

After the cheaters got rid off their illegal coins, k2 decided to kick the legit players in the nuts and wipe their coins they got off selling items.

Any decent other game would have solved this issue on another way. Its a game you play, bugs are normal. People dont blame them for that, they blame k2 for being utterly slow and stupid. Not to mention the ppl who abused it still got their chars full of items and got away with it (as usual).

TheBloodyBeast

My 120gb became 60gb Ouch ! im pwned in my ooshie....[/b]
    tenzin baba

animakuz

I'll be honest, I didn't read all nine pages of this, but... How else would you guys have done this?[/b]
    i assume they have tracking software of some sort. i have no idea of these type of operations so im only assuming. they should be able to calculate the approximate increase in coins on each server since the appearance of the dupe, or since they discovered it. then they can simply remove a certain percentage off of everyone's coin using that percentage. but doing it in a form like how taxation or w/e is done i forget. but its like > 15 gbs 50% then >10 gbs 25% > 5gbs 10% to that effect. they said its a small percentage of ppl so a program which would run through the accounts and do this would not take much time.

[edit] or even better yet get rid of it from the source and let the market balance itself out as it has done in the past.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i assume they have tracking software of some sort. i have no idea of these type of operations so im only assuming. they should be able to calculate the approximate increase in coins on each server since the appearance of the dupe, or since they discovered it. then they can simply remove a certain percentage off of everyone's coin using that percentage. but doing it in a form like how taxation or w/e is done i forget. but its like > 15 gbs 50% then >10 gbs 25% > 5gbs 10% to that effect. they said its a small percentage of ppl so a program which would run through the accounts and do this would not take much time.

[edit] or even better yet get rid of it from the source and let the market balance itself out as it has done in the past.[/b]
    well what happens is that i stayed away from the game for 2 or 3 weeks, and i lost 42 gbs that at the time i was active it worthed an iron neck + rol ......... so i havent got one single illegal coin on my char and got my money halfed

BJK

up[/b]
    ++++++

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

every now and then K2 does a thing which makes me think... why the hell do you guys still play usko?
    private servers are way better..

Uzu

++++++[/b]
    this isn't forum tr, what u wrote is just spam

K2ed lost 10gbs lucky for me 3 days ago i had 20gb on all char

Woo guys look K2 are good economists they fixed everything with only maintance... just take a look all prices are same. They should fight against global crisis... Just one maintance on Wall Street and everything is solved. What a magic ...

And yea meyby it is to short time after this wipe but u belive there will be a hudge diffrence between prices before wipe ? I don't.

Today another maintance day get rdy for next coins reduction. This time to 1 coin.

redevil12

not gb rollback. straight up deletion. this is such retarded shit.

K Fckin 2ed[/b]

+1 MOTHER FOCKER K2 and STUPID MANAGEMENT
    I don't even know there was coins dupe and I sold ALL my good items to have money to buy some stuff later and now
    THEY ERASE MY MONEY !!!

FOCK K2 I HOPE THEY GO TO HELL

WHY not DOING A ROLL BACK it s hard but it s fair...Erasing legit player money IS NOT the solution

Cheater use 200 noob accounts to store their coins so even if they lost 10GB on each they have 200 chars with free 200*10 GB coins.

I ONLY HAVE 4 legit chars and do hard time 24/24 buying/selling merchand chars and lost 40 GB 100% legit coins cause I store 20GB in each inn And sell all my items to get these coins

THEY STEAL ME !!!
    THEY STEAL MY TIME

PLZ DO A ROLL BACK NOW

ROLL BACK TO WHENEVER U WANT

So I get back my items !!! or give back my money I got from selling these items !!!

FOCK K2 !!! HOPE THEY WILL BE PUNISHED FOR stealing (hope god exists or hell exists) !!! Cause this is STEALING !!!