Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Gold Bar Deletion

This is a discussion on Gold Bar Deletion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 MOTHER FOCKER K2 and STUPID MANAGEMENT I don't even know there was coins dupe and I sold ALL my ...
Page: 14

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

+1 MOTHER FOCKER K2 and STUPID MANAGEMENT
    I don't even know there was coins dupe and I sold ALL my good items to have money to buy some stuff later and now
    THEY ERASE MY MONEY !!!

FOCK K2 I HOPE THEY GO TO HELL

WHY not DOING A ROLL BACK it s hard but it s fair...Erasing legit player money IS NOT the solution

Cheater use 200 noob accounts to store their coins so even if they lost 10GB on each they have 200 chars with free 200*10 GB coins.

I ONLY HAVE 4 legit chars and do hard time 24/24 buying/selling merchand chars and lost 40 GB 100% legit coins cause I store 20GB in each inn And sell all my items to get these coins

THEY STEAL ME !!!
    THEY STEAL MY TIME

PLZ DO A ROLL BACK NOW

ROLL BACK TO WHENEVER U WANT

So I get back my items !!! or give back my money I got from selling these items !!!

FOCK K2 !!! HOPE THEY WILL BE PUNISHED FOR stealing (hope god exists or hell exists) !!! Cause this is STEALING !!![/b]
    You've gotta be kidding me.. It's only a game.

Banned

I believe this sums up the feelings of many players here :lol: 8)

[/b]

ROFLLLLLLLL

definately sums it up.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

they reduced my gbs down to 5gbs i thought it was 10

and prices has only dropped down a bit and it wont be long until they inflate :S

Quitting, no more getting k2'd ever again.

HenryHill

Hail K2 on this one. It's true some legit people will get affected, but it's a small price to pay for the economy to return where it should be.[/b]
    This is what happens when you get your economic theory from the back of a cereal box. Prices will go up not down. In fact, it's already happening on Edana.

K2 says, "Well we can't stop the cheating so we will penalize the legit players ?!?!?!" Their logic is just stupefying. I am thanking the Gods that my premium just ran out.

+1 MOTHER FOCKER K2 and STUPID MANAGEMENT
    I don't even know there was coins dupe and I sold ALL my good items to have money to buy some stuff later and now
    THEY ERASE MY MONEY !!!

FOCK K2 I HOPE THEY GO TO HELL

WHY not DOING A ROLL BACK it s hard but it s fair...Erasing legit player money IS NOT the solution

Cheater use 200 noob accounts to store their coins so even if they lost 10GB on each they have 200 chars with free 200*10 GB coins.

I ONLY HAVE 4 legit chars and do hard time 24/24 buying/selling merchand chars and lost 40 GB 100% legit coins cause I store 20GB in each inn And sell all my items to get these coins

THEY STEAL ME !!!
    THEY STEAL MY TIME

PLZ DO A ROLL BACK NOW

ROLL BACK TO WHENEVER U WANT

So I get back my items !!! or give back my money I got from selling these items !!!

FOCK K2 !!! HOPE THEY WILL BE PUNISHED FOR stealing (hope god exists or hell exists) !!! Cause this is STEALING !!![/b]
    WIN

It has come down to people hoping for divine punishment

HenryHill

It was never your gold - it belongs to k2.

Just like your raptor+9, your level 83 character, your IN+2, your everything.

Nothing belongs to you, you just pay k2 to use it.

It doesn't mean that I agree with it, or that it's right; but you, the consumer of this product, agreed to those terms when you made your account and downloaded and installed the game.

Read the ToS.[/b]
    However, this is an implied contract, an implied 2-way agreement. Not that anyone with a life would pursue the issue but a case could be made to recover monies paid in lieu of this aberrant game experience. Better if everyone would just quit and watch KO go down the crapper.

I guess most of you don't mind paying 150% more for items that were inflated because of the gold dupe/program, It sucked the K2 deleted the coin but it was even worse for the fair players to have to pay 150-300% more for scrolls or items because of the mass amount of gb the cheaters put into the game, and ya i feel the pain of losing the gb too but its just a game k2 has the right to close the game, take your items away, gift you items, flush your character damn near rim job you and all you can do is continue and don't bitch or quit, those are the 2 best options.

Wiggle

And Kev you have been playing long enough to realise the market cycles and prices were actually stabilising and dropping slowly like it has done in the past. GB deletion has achieved nothing.

And Kev you have been playing long enough to realise the market cycles and prices were actually stabilising and dropping slowly like it has done in the past. GB deletion has achieved nothing.[/b]
    I agree to that, it goes threw it cycles but as of the last patch was a big jump. but I do think the GB deletion did something just most of us wont notice it. People that had the program probly stocked god knows how many character and accounts full of gb in a matter of weeks even tho they only wiped half of characters coin those cheaters still made out with coin and ya the fair players still gt ripped, but there will be a difference in the time of the market cycle ups and downs.

BigApple

When i first started to play this game (3 years ago more or less). Prices were artificially very high. I remember the first elixir +7 i bought cost 350m on edana. Since then i Have bought an elixir +7 for as little as 35m (maybe 6 months ago). Recently, and still, prices of this item are 110m. My point is they didnt take away noah from people when the elixir cost 350m, yet the market came back to normal when dupe was stopped. So question is, how the heck did they come up with this 'solution' when the problem wasnt even as bad as it has been before, when no 'solution' was necessary?

And it didnt really matter to me that prices were going higher, as you could sell any farmed items (or pus items) for the higher prices to compensate for it. So the market wouldve recovered, like it always has, if just the dupe had been stopped, with NO NEED to steal people's money from their inn and characters.

IMHO, the only time K2 should touch a persons inn or inventory, is to remove duped items. I remember, years ago, having 200+ HUS removed from my inventory because k2 thought anyone who has that many must have dupe them (No thought to the fact that mages spend zillions of hours leveling in graveyard parties and battalions dropped them often).

What ever happened to customer service actually servicing customers? 'Canned' responses are not good customer service. Having a whole process setup, just to say no we cant help you, is not customer service. CSreps should be empowered to think for themselves and actually help the paying customers, not just be setup as an insulating roadblock to brainlessly enforce company policy.

all i can say at this point is...waiting: http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

mine's better and i didnt see that one

No its not because the older one is how it actually happend, you logged in to see 10gbs on your account to see for yourself if its true lol.