Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Gold Bar Deletion

This is a discussion on Gold Bar Deletion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No its not because the older one is how it actually happend, you logged in to see 10gbs on your ...
Page: 15

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

No its not because the older one is how it actually happend, you logged in to see 10gbs on your account to see for yourself if its true lol.[/b]
    but i got reduced to 5gbs on my accounts now :/

neither the market is showing any signs of coming down
    nor will it come down , there is too much demand for items
    gold rates are same so nothing will change

market comes down only when demand goes down
    epic fail trying to manipulate the market >< !

http://www.la.bbb.org/businessreport.aspx?...anyid=100018034

make sure you guys fill out a complaint there since they seem to have a b- rating wich stands for

Our opinion of what this rating means:
    A good rating that still implies reputability. The rating may relate to length of time in business, a past problem that’s been corrected, or something else that does not cause problems for consumers. We believe a company with this rating would generally conduct business and respond to any complaints satisfactorily.

they do not even deserve and f atm and yes complaining here does hurt k2[/b]

Where on this sight do i go to submit a complaint?

(for everyone that complains on forums, u should take the time to submit a complaint on here)

zzz so gay, i just recently parted out my rogue to work on my prz and had ova 60gbs stored up, now down to 30. fuk this game im done

býbý 20gbs

slm 10

ty k2 it will help us all

Where on this sight do i go to submit a complaint?

(for everyone that complains on forums, u should take the time to submit a complaint on here)[/b]
    nvm, i found it

bl00dy

LAWSUIT THEM

Bowtie4Life

K2 are dicks! They&#39;re reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the legit, rule abiding players are pussies. And hackers and cheaters are a assholes. Pussies don&#39;t like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn&#39;t appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don&#39;t know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don&#39;t let us fuck this asshole, we&#39;re going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Thanks team america. lol[/b]
    Thank you for making me laugh, I totally needed that today

ANJO

K2 rape us, and prices still same, dont drop anything :S

we need roll back.

next?
    reduce np to 100?

lvl 80 to lvl 40?
    h34r:

K2 rape us, and prices still same, dont drop anything :S

we need roll back.[/b]
    it takes more then a couple days for you to nitice results man... just wait in a week or so you guys will see some changes for sure...

in theory prices should go down 50% if you lost 50% of your money...ofc this prob wont happen but if it does it will be the same as if you had 60 gbs rather then 30.

tuttzilla

Thank you for making me laugh, I totally needed that today [/b]
    Lol im glad it worked, that was the aim, i figured there would be a lot of angry upset ppl around here :P

Lol im glad it worked, that was the aim, i figured there would be a lot of angry upset ppl around here :P[/b]
    We need more of that around in the CGNU. h34r:

[spoiler]Pokes TuttZilla to visit more often.[/spoiler]

it takes more then a couple days for you to nitice results man... just wait in a week or so you guys will see some changes for sure...

in theory prices should go down 50% if you lost 50% of your money...ofc this prob wont happen but if it does it will be the same as if you had 60 gbs rather then 30.[/b]
    Not necessarily, assuming that the full impact of the influx of gold bars into the KO game economy had not been fully realized, prices were likely to continue to rise sharply as all these extra GB&#39;s continued to be felt in the KO economy. As such, prices may continue to rise for a while even with the 50% reduction of GB&#39;s, assuming there has been a vast injection of noah into the game, even after the wipe albeit at a slower rate now that the total noahs have been reduced by half.

Since a number of people have obviously succeeded in duping a huge number of gold bars, and only lost about half of them, I would assume that this group is likely to have interest in continuing to quickly use these coins to make large purchases of in game items, or else sell off their GBs in large volume for profit (as one with 1000GB&#39;s is more likely to take less for each GB to realize a large profit at once, compared to numerous people with only a few GB&#39;s by comparison). They will be further spurred now by worry that continuing to hold onto their remaining vast supplies of GB&#39;s could result in further loss of them due to K2 actions. In addition, a short term demand spike for GB&#39;s is likely as many who had theirs wiped, rush to replace them in the inflated market.

I&#39;d expect the result to be a continued increase in noah float on the market in the near future, which should in turn lead to continued rising of item prices, with corresponding deflating of USD GB value.

I base this on the supposition that K2&#39;s reduction of all accounts with at least 21GB&#39;s down to 10GB&#39;s means that more then half of accounts in game with more then 10GB&#39;s prior to the deletion, held duped GB&#39;s. To reduce all accounts with greater then 10GB&#39;s in the entire game, would make no sense otherwise. This means that despite the deletion, close to if not more then half of all GB&#39;s likely remains in the hand of GB dupers, and as a result the majority of in game noah continues to be in the hands of those with most incentive to move much of their noah quickly for profit. Which was, afterall, their entire point for massively duping the GBs in the first place.

as far as im concerned,
    if prices come down to half ( not possible , maybe in dreams)
    then im on square one in terms of value
    cause most items hardly changed prices on cwest , even after gb dupe
    uniques went up , mostly cause of ed / eslante boss bug

its like removing liquidity in the stock market and hoping it bounces back lalala !