Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Judge clan

This is a discussion on Judge clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well goodbye to a once good started clan and than when NIKLEO got the lead I just knew the clan ...
Page: 1

Secretly1337

Well goodbye to a once good started clan and than when NIKLEO got the lead I just knew the clan wont last for long...

and now he ran off with IN, WP, 2X ROC, and several other clan items and went human XD
    and he is a vent mod jeez XD

well it was fun for the first few days/week goodbye Judge

PS: you guys talking about this would be same as ChaoticsoulZ u were so right XD

Robokill

Well goodbye to a once good started clan and than when NIKLEO got the lead I just knew the clan wont last for long...

and now he ran off with IN, WP, 2X ROC, and several other clan items and went human XD

PS: you guys talking about this would be same as ChaoticsoulZ u were so right XD[/b]
    don't mean to be an ass but where is the proof of this? (besides alot of ppl saying he's an asshole)

Secretly1337

don't mean to be an ass but where is the proof of this? (besides alot of ppl saying he's an asshole)[/b]
    proof of what? what's there to proof? i mean i dont think nik made a SS of him stealing all the clan items xD

Mirlyn +1 XD

We knew all along this would happen. Kinda feel sorry for the people that lost a clan because of an idiot and asshole like him.

Sucks, And suck even more hes joining GoodGame

Banned

wow lol that fuckin sucks..i mean i didnt see it happening ..im sry that happened gl tho

Secretly1337

damn xD GoodGame becomes BadGame with him in it....

ya i pm'd some guys in Judge (after I left Judge) saying he is not trustable, but they wouldn't listen. Same happend to ShadowWarrior.
    I feel a bit sorry but this is what u get when ur asslicking ur clan leader lol

JahSurmale

Hmm why ppl all time crying if players are clan ldr and they clan ldr killing boss or something and they chose who will get it then better say me why he should give it to others players who will quit also ? really pointless better try make urself clan who exp like he did and made boss run and now u are crying .... stop it

Banned

suprise suprise

PS: you guys talking about this would be same as ChaoticsoulZ u were so right XD[/b]
    He didn't have WP or dual rocs. I think it disbanded because people kept scamming clan items, but you gotta talk to him about that.

Secretly1337

He didn't have WP or dual rocs. I think it disbanded because people kept scamming clan items, but you gotta talk to him about that.[/b]
    It's just what I heard from a TRUSTABLE source, but there's no way to talk to nik you just cant lol. btw wen i said this to you ingame u said ''yes i know'' and u didnt said to me: no he didnt got WP and dual ROC so =|

Told ya sooooooooooooo :P

It's just what I heard from a TRUSTABLE source, but there's no way to talk to nik you just cant lol. btw wen i said this to you ingame u said ''yes i know'' and u didnt said to me: no he didnt got WP and dual ROC so =|[/b]
    I ain't Poseidon anymore, manny traded it for a sin and my ko hasn't worked because of xcrap ftw.

Secretly1337

I ain't Poseidon anymore, manny traded it for a sin and my ko hasn't worked because of xcrap ftw.[/b]
    ah ok:P so gogo edit ur profile

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast