Gold Premium Bugged?

This is a discussion on Gold Premium Bugged? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried buying gold premium after maintanence and it wouldn't let me... I tried a coule hours later than again ...
Page: 1

BobGreensley

I tried buying gold premium after maintanence and it wouldn't let me... I tried a coule hours later than again a couple hours later. Then I tried last night after a friend said it worked for him, and still didn't work. I went and checked my email I have 4 reciepts in my email buying gold premium Now website is down...

This afternoon ko will probally charge me for 4 gold premiums. Knowing them they will say they can't give the money back
    but here is 120 days of premium for someone who quit... I tried sending ticket but since I don't have gold premium they
    probally just forward it to the trash.

I sold items for usd, and first my gold turned to bronze so I couldn't unseal them... Mind you the person already sent me money=/ Now the person that bought the shit off me said he bought gold last night so soon he will think im trying to scam him.

Wtf am I gold premium bugged? Has anyone else bought gold premium in the last few days

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(BobGreensley @ Apr 1 2007, 06:03 AM) [snapback]1119466[/snapback]</div>
    I tried buying gold premium after maintanence and it wouldn&#39;t let me... I tried a coule hours later than again a couple hours later. Then I tried last night after a friend said it worked for him, and still didn&#39;t work. I went and checked my email I have 4 reciepts in my email buying gold premium Now website is down...

This afternoon ko will probally charge me for 4 gold premiums. Knowing them they will say they can&#39;t give the money back
    but here is 120 days of premium for someone who quit... I tried sending ticket but since I don&#39;t have gold premium they
    probally just forward it to the trash.

I sold items for usd, and first my gold turned to bronze so I couldn&#39;t unseal them... Mind you the person already sent me money=/ Now the person that bought the shit off me said he bought gold last night so soon he will think im trying to scam him.

Wtf am I gold premium bugged? Has anyone else bought gold premium in the last few days[/b]

Pay-pal only works for US/Kanada ...?

paypal dont work at all

kanada?

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(Amano @ Apr 1 2007, 04:51 PM) [snapback]1119550[/snapback]</div>
    kanada?[/b]
    yep thats between mexico and germany never heard of it?

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(Amano @ Apr 1 2007, 06:51 AM) [snapback]1119550[/snapback]</div>
    kanada?[/b]

don&#39;t tell me you actually call it canada :huh:

Dr4g0n

me to

Mental_Anguish

A lot of stuff is bugged in this game right now. Gold Premy has been (off and on) bugged for a long time. Try to be patient, wait a coiple of days. If that doesn&#39;t work, spam Customer Support, and finally, if that is to no avail, give up and start cussing yourself out for trying to trust this FUBAR company in the 1st place.

BobGreensley

A lot of stuff is bugged in this game right now. Gold Premy has been (off and on) bugged for a long time. Try to be patient, wait a coiple of days. If that doesn&#39;t work, spam Customer Support, and finally, if that is to no avail, give up and start cussing yourself out for trying to trust this FUBAR company in the 1st place.[/b]

lol Im already quitting :P

Banned Senior Member

Gyft me gold premium Boby <3