Gold premiums w/ Trina

This is a discussion on Gold premiums w/ Trina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So here it is... bougth 2nd time GOLD premium and didnt recieve Trinas. Does K2 removed Trina for buying GOLD ...
Page: 1

IAMstong

So here it is... bougth 2nd time GOLD premium and didnt recieve Trinas. Does K2 removed Trina for buying GOLD premium or its just some usuall bug. Is it worth to try get it back or its not cos i heard after getting it some character becomes buged or something.

Thanks for ur assistance in advance

N3wDimensioN

Banned

Your character doesnt become bugged. What it does is, when they "decide" to inject your trina to your inn at a random time of the day, you get Dc'd from the game, and when you log back on, you are rollbacked to xxx hours/minutes ago. and they recent issue they had with trinas restoration was that all your money you had on your inventory got wiped. thats how a LOT of ppl lost a bunch of money (merchants/trades/etc).

i say you send a CS, then dont use ur acc for a couple of days D:

IAMstong

Thanks for Your asnwer, but i dont have time for w8 few days cos need get 80 ^^

Thanks for Your asnwer, but i dont have time for w8 few days cos need get 80 ^^[/b]
    When you hit 80, you will get dced and rolled back to 75 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

japo

Thanks for Your asnwer, but i dont have time for w8 few days cos need get 80 ^^[/b]
    dont worth the risk for a trina that cost 15m

poor n3w :S