Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gold Sites

This is a discussion on Gold Sites within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We should have a Topic Of Goldsites that People have been scammed from Sofar ive seen #####SCAMMERS###### ufogolds www. gameim ...
Page: 1

Default Gold Sites

We should have a Topic Of Goldsites that People have been scammed from
    Sofar ive seen
    #####SCAMMERS######
    ufogolds
    www.gameim.com/
    #####SCAMMERS#######

The sites that are in my trusty book from feedback is

knight gold, knight noah, knight online gold, knight online noah

thepowerlevel.aimoo.com

https://www.goldceo.com
    Last edited by tommmay; 02-03-2011 at 10:19 PM.

madoscar

i dont agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by madoscar View Post
    i dont agree with you
    stop spamming to get your posts up!

you did not give any reason as to why you don't agree with him

Inactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by unexpect View Post
    He mentioned that 1. Another spammer

i think is a good idea tommy that way manny people will stop or think about it before buying gold from wedsites

anyways i heard www.lvinn.com/Knight-Online was a good 1. But dont try it since is something i never done i cant quite assure you that it will be safe.

Inactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    He mentioned that 1. Another spammer

i think is a good idea tommy that way manny people will stop or think about it before buying gold from wedsites

anyways i heard Welcome to Buy Knight Gold and Knight Noah on Lvinn! Thank you for your coming was a good 1. But dont try it since is something i never done i cant quite assure you that it will be safe.
    I'm not a spammer; I didn't know that "knightgold4u" would come out like that.

yer man ive got a friend who bought from ufogold they just rolled him completey he goes 2 live support everyday asking when they are gonna pay him
    he filed a reverse on paypal then they told him they got the money and will pay him when he closes the dispute he closed it never got the gbs.bunch of *****
    paypal cant do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    yer man ive got a friend who bought from ufogold they just rolled him completey he goes 2 live support everyday asking when they are gonna pay him
    he filed a reverse on paypal then they told him they got the money and will pay him when he closes the dispute he closed it never got the gbs.bunch of *****
    paypal cant do nothing.
    Sorry to heard that.. add to ur List of evil gold sellers websites
    EDIT:! i didnt notice it was there already. good good

by another one? you mean a good1 or a bad1

Buying gold is just dumb. Make a negotiation, actually try to make profit when buying items. Be smart, and look for when someone is selling an item abnormally cheap or make 2 trades at once by setting up a trade already while the owner of the item holds it.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    Buying gold is just dumb. Make a negotiation, actually try to make profit when buying items. Be smart, and look for when someone is selling an item abnormally cheap or make 2 trades at once by setting up a trade already while the owner of the item holds it.
    i kinda want to close this thread, i think it brings down the integrity of this forums some. Ofc we are an items selling type forum , but its player to player.

thats just my opinoin, i wont close it yet, but i dont like it.

@koopy... i have a hard time buying into the buy/resell. Most guys who say that baba some on the side. I know this to be true... trust me. People can hide behind different account names but most generally the IP gives them away. What makes me have a hard time buying into it is this.. Everyone claims to buy and resell. If the whole server is buying and reselling... its not much profit to go around. I do some buying/reselling from merchs in game.. and its a hard road to gain enough coins to make a decent profit. Most guys are making probably 10 mil on the gb.. thats not a good enough profit to get anywhere. If your lucky to make 25% profit per buy/resell then maybe i could believe it. But over all.... people who make the comments you make..... Babashop a little. Its just a cover. I guarantee you.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i kinda want to close this thread, i think it brings down the integrity of this forums some. Ofc we are an items selling type forum , but its player to player.

thats just my opinoin, i wont close it yet, but i dont like it.

@koopy... i have a hard time buying into the buy/resell. Most guys who say that baba some on the side. I know this to be true... trust me. People can hide behind different account names but most generally the IP gives them away. What makes me have a hard time buying into it is this.. Everyone claims to buy and resell. If the whole server is buying and reselling... its not much profit to go around. I do some buying/reselling from merchs in game.. and its a hard road to gain enough coins to make a decent profit. Most guys are making probably 10 mil on the gb.. thats not a good enough profit to get anywhere. If your lucky to make 25% profit per buy/resell then maybe i could believe it. But over all.... people who make the comments you make..... Babashop a little. Its just a cover. I guarantee you.

That may be true, but I don't "babashop". I don't trade in c-west either. What i did is that I built a reputation, and by doing so made me popular in the server. Once that happened, I used my reputation to my advantage and bought items for extremely cheap. Always take advantage of your friends who are quitting. They will sell you their items cheap guaranteed. But from whatever I buy I gained much more back. For instance, I bought chitin shields for extremely cheap off a friend when he quit, sold them instantly for 3x the price. I love to negotiate with sellers and spam in moradon or asking friends in my clan if they want to buy this item from me when I actually don't have it. I like to take advantage of those raptors +9 that sell for alot cheaper in USD than in Iron sets. It's extremely smart to buy items which aren't equivalent to their Ingame currency and USD currency. Most of all, Turkish and Ko4life currencys are not similar whatsoever. English sell their items way too cheap, and turks buy them super expensive.
    Last edited by Koopy; 02-05-2011 at 04:19 AM.

madoscar

in replay to revenfox i prefer to hide my reason that make me agree with him

Filou

Yea guys, make some advertises for them, the more customers they have, the more bots you will have in your server to farms coins... and then, you will cry about those cheaters... you're so funny
    Last edited by Filou; 02-06-2011 at 06:36 AM.

Banned Senior Member

I rather buy from Ko4Life users, as i've done like 20+ trades and haven't been scammed once.
    and most of the ko4life users get their GBs legit, the goldsites doesn't ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast