GoldPrem & Sealing question

This is a discussion on GoldPrem & Sealing question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well when u buy GoldPrem u can seal ur items, but what happen when ur gold prem ends? ur sealed ...
Page: 1

Default GoldPrem & Sealing question

Well when u buy GoldPrem u can seal ur items, but what happen when ur gold prem ends? ur sealed items fell normal then? or they stay sealed?

thx in adwance

MeatMaster

They stay sealed

Liquidgel04

They stay sealed, but i heard u can't unseal them unless u buy gold prem again

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Liquidgel04
    wots the point in sealing them if u gna unseal them XD

Liquidgel04

say u have a decent item, and u seal it; later after ur prem runs out u kill a boss and get a better item and u want to sell it. Or maybe u have enough coins with the item u have to get a better one. there are lots of reasons ppl want to seal and then unseal items

also if you have say a warrior pendant and seal it, then later aquire 2 more, you have to unseal the first if you want to combine them.

hmm so u cant unseal them when gold prem run out..
    thats aq <_<

souldkiller

Thats so dumb...
    From what i heard..sealing is to protect from merchant/delete/trade if a hacker gets into your account...right?
    So wtf is the point if you able to unseal it again when your gold hasnt expired yet :wacko: ..the hacker just unseals it and bye bye item.

Originally posted by souldkiller
    Thats so dumb...
    From what i heard..sealing is to protect from merchant/delete/trade if a hacker gets into your account...right?
    So wtf is the point if you able to unseal it again when your gold hasnt expired yet :wacko: ..the hacker just unseals it and bye bye item.
    because they'd have to know ur secret question answer..

Havvk

Originally posted by souldkiller
    Thats so dumb...
    :huh:
    yes,seal isto protect ur items from everything,u unseal to try upgrade or sell or lend....
    if the hacker ha all ur info then yes is dumb...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

If you seal your items as a Gold Premium member one month, then next month buy Silver/Bronze Premium, your items cannot be unsealed (unless the hacker/scammer buys Gold Premium on the account :lol

Hydr4

Originally posted by Liquidgel04
    true