Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

golems on crack?

This is a discussion on golems on crack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Luigi Criticals?? I always figured all monsters have atleast a few attacks. Manticores for example, have the ...
Page: 2

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Luigi
    Criticals??
    I always figured all monsters have atleast a few attacks.

Manticores for example, have the long distance spear thing(which can be incredibly deadly), and an up close attack.

antiriad

last night i did golems to work off 10 minutes off my scrolls, ive got 33xxhp 1006def and they were hitting me for around 700 every time (lufferson) .. then out of the blue i got attacked by 3 golems at the same time and died.

not only do they sense weakness.. they hunt in packs

hej

Its server side problem as with the fraps i showed.

NightOwl

nice is when they can hit u 3 times between the priest healings... bb 3.5M xp, 30 stone rezz plýs <_<

Originally posted by NightOwl
    nice is when they can hit u 3 times between the priest healings... bb 3.5M xp, 30 stone rezz plýs <_<
    bb 7 mil exp im not premium B)

Banned

Do CZ golems

and SLIDE em ^^

Best thing to do is to lure them (with a rock, binding, blade of hate, brightness whatever) and charge em when they run towards you, usually they don't hit you when they first stop moving

antiriad

i think they've changed the golems behaviour in one of the patches.. because their agro circle is definitely alot larger same with the harpies too.. you can be sitting like 10 metres away from a harpy and it'll casually come over without provocation and try to scratch its name into your forehead.

tolgahan

i heard that they are studing "0000000" s combo lessons

earl

Originally posted by Conin
    Do CZ golems

and SLIDE em ^^

Best thing to do is to lure them (with a rock, binding, blade of hate, brightness whatever) and charge em when they run towards you, usually they don't hit you when they first stop moving
    indeed , if u lure golems with rocks in cz u will get less skill fails.

GOLEMS ARE GAY

they spam me 500-600 so im like ok np, 1k hp left i say i can still stand a hit and BAM 1K DMG

FUCK YOU GOLEMS

Gollems defintiely use a combo hack, and they can also atack from far away. Never take items from gollems either because they are the worst dupers in the game.

I think ranking is a gollem, and elsasa is Talos.

0wnoR

btw golems and uruks are fukin bugged. they can hit from fukin 938479234 kms from away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12