Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gone..but definately will not be forgotten!

This is a discussion on Gone..but definately will not be forgotten! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope everyone doesn’t get mad at me for posting or flame me for this but since this happened, I ...
Page: 1

Pixiecatt

Default Gone..but definately will not be forgotten!

I hope everyone doesn’t get mad at me for posting or flame me for this but since this happened, I feel I need to get everything out of my system. .

In my mind, this past weekend a great clan on Ares was disbanded. Please don’t ask me why..don’t ask me what happened because I won’t go into details.

To all members of Refugee, past and present….I just want to say thank you. Thank you for making my KO experience great. Through all the problems, the fights, the arguments, the good times, the bad times, this clan stuck together thick and thin for over a year and a half. We didn’t always make the best decisions when it came to certain issues, there were times when some of us over reacted etc., but I don’t think we did half bad either. In the end..I would like to think that Refugee had developed a good reputation both on human and orc side.

I know this is just a game…but its amazing the friendships you develop and how you can actually grow as a person through the experiences you share from an online game. Even tho this isn’t real life, (you won’t die if you don’t get online and play KO etc…) some of the situations or decisions you make are, so you learn from those mistakes and move on.

So I want to thank the following people and apologize to others.

First….to Chantico…. Thank you for trusting this noob to help run the clan and giving me a chance to grow not only as a player but as a person and for teaching me a hell of a lot about standing up and speaking out for myself and for others. Know that those lessons will stick with me. I know I come off like an airhead sometimes…..and can be stubborn and pigheaded and I know I drove you crazy sometimes but hey….you got some great laughs out of it! 

To Malady….thank you for coming to a noobass clan like us and sticking with us as long as you did. After Psychosis disbanded you could have gone to any clan you wanted and you chose Refugee. That made us feel pretty damn good.

To Lance, Zan and Holy…..I know we didn’t always see eye to eye…and Holy I know we got into some knock down drag out arguments….but you guys are still a trip in my book….Thanks for the good times….

To Baltor/Cheyenne Stormbringer of Might and Magick…sorry we kind of split up the “family” when Refugee went orcside….

To F9devil (Matt and Alex), Moondance, Rohkan and Zero….like Mal, you guys coulda kept your clan going when you came orcside, but instead you decided to join us. Thanks for making the last few months of Refugee pretty cool……

To past and present members of Refugee…..Thanks for all the good times, the laughs and joining us in the first place. We are sorry for the way things ended.

Some of us have moved on to other clans, or created new clans, some of us decided to quit KO. To all members of Refugee…I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do.

If nothing else comes out of this…just remember….it doesn’t matter how much np your clan has or how leet the items are on the characters in your clan. What matters and what’s important is respect and communications. Without that..yer just a bunch of people together with a name over the top of your head.

Rest in Peace Refugee

poontuss

the_man_slayer

:wub:

I gave u ur first dd helm! no thanks to me

Pixiecatt

Aww...sorry Festo......THANK YOU!!!!! I still have it btw...

And before anyone asks...no..I'm not quitting ko. I still have videos to make!!! :P

Deadlymage

Default =/

Even though i dont know anyone here, its always sad when a clan gets disbanded or falls appart. I know from experience. Ive lead clans, co leaded clans and been a normal member in clans on many games and i agree it is just a game but the friendships you make can change you for life. GL in whatever you do m8.

Pixiecatt

Thanks Deadly.....we all appreciate it.

x) sup mirara

i hope the refugee call still extends to me ;(

i let you borrow my cs+6 once for war! XDD

I remember when I first logged on one day and there was a lot of drama and rka told me to quit clan . I thought I got kicked but we made ReFuGeE™ for the first time

Anyways, thx refugee for being my first grade3+ clan XD

I'm on a completely diff server now and I guess I left without really saying much, but thanks for letting me tag along when we disbanded from FiRe's alliance

-TankerforEd/NeverAgain :rollseyes:

edit:

:rollseyes:

Pixiecatt

Hey Tank....

Of course you were included. We don't forget those early days or the people who were there.

FrEaK

:wub: gl in BC mir great clan :wub:

ChosenAngel

another good clan... disbanded ... best of luck to all

everyone leaves me out *cries*
    lol, I see my mage in tank's screenshot in the clan list.
    first tico now you forget me

Yea it's kinda a sad time when good clans disband, you realize what you had and what a good time the clan brought.. but when it disbands, it all is brought back to a sharp reality check :

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Eric
    everyone leaves me out *cries*
    lol, I see my mage in tank's screenshot in the clan list.
    first tico now you forget me

Oh shit......I completely forgot about the mage you used to play Eric. I'm sorry!!!!! omg.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast