Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Gone..but definately will not be forgotten!

This is a discussion on Gone..but definately will not be forgotten! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Eric everyone leaves me out *cries* lol, I see my mage in tank's screenshot in ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    everyone leaves me out *cries*
    lol, I see my mage in tank's screenshot in the clan list.
    first tico now you forget me

    Oh shit......I completely forgot about the mage you used to play Eric. I'm sorry!!!!! omg.......[/b]
    and then playing ::Seraphic:: and f9...

  2. #17
    Pixiecatt
    Guest

    Default

    heheh..I remember the race you and I had on our prests to get to level 60 and I think I beat you out by like 2 hours.....

  3. #18
    Senior Member Raine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    285

    Default

    luv Mir always <3

  4. #19
    wideload620
    Guest

    Default

    I LIKE POTATOES

    now that is outa the way great allanice short and sweet cya all

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    trust me you dont want to know
    Posts
    219

    Default

    omg i loved refugee cant belive you guys split up
    i envied every single one of you especially malady,f9,and mirara
    you guys were so cool i will miss seein youll around
    i remember F9DEVIL had the hide and seek game before rofl
    and i won 1st prize 20m and he gave me 25m thnx you will be missed



    much love from KILLER65,Hallon_ice,and Delta25

  6. #21
    Apocalyps2
    Guest

    Default

    Following the example that epiphany set hmmm?

    Well mir gl in BC but i'd rather seen you come to oldies >.>

  7. #22
    Pixiecatt
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Raine
    luv Mir always <3
    Thank you raine!!!!! <3 ya Raine!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #23
    Pixiecatt
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by DELTA25
    omg i loved refugee cant belive you guys split up *
    i envied every single one of you especially malady,f9,and mirara
    you guys were so cool i will miss seein youll around
    i remember F9DEVIL had the hide and seek game before rofl *
    and i won 1st prize 20m and he gave me 25m thnx you will be missed *



    much love from KILLER65,Hallon_ice,and Delta25
    Wow...I'm flattered!!!! We're flattered...thank you so much Delta. I remember that day that you found f9..I think it was me, moon and f9 hanging out to see who was gonna find f9 first. Most of us are still in the game, just with a different clan.

  9. #24
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Originally posted by Pixiecatt
    Aww...sorry Festo......THANK YOU!!!!! *I still have it btw...

    And before anyone asks...no..I'm not quitting ko. *I still have videos to make!!! :P
    yep
    Love story Part 4 please :wub: :wub: :wub:

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Aw thats sad =(

    Refugee was a really good clan, i had lots of nice convos with the members in it... sad to see it disbanded =(

    Im sry for you guys...

    Best of luck! :wub:

    R.I.P Refugee

  11. #26
    Pixiecatt
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Killing spree+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killing spree)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pixiecatt
    Aww...sorry Festo......THANK YOU!!!!! *I still have it btw...

    And before anyone asks...no..I'm not quitting ko. *I still have videos to make!!! :P
    yep
    Love story Part 4 please :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    Aww...sorry Kill. I said before KOLS is done..however...I have a new series in the works...just be patient


    Damn..you all are gonna get me started again....being an overemotional pmsing female can really suck sometimes! :mellow:

  12. #27
    the_box
    Guest

    Default

    rofl- cant believe i made the clan list pic! wow that was a long time ago... ^^


  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    trust me you dont want to know
    Posts
    219

    Default

    well i didnt expect that but thnx mir
    i really hope to see you guys (and/or girls) around soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •