Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Good bye

This is a discussion on Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, it's been a while since I've been active here so I guess its time to make it official. I ...
Page: 1

Default Good bye

Well, it's been a while since I've been active here so I guess its time to make it official. I havent played KO in almost 2 months basically cause I was so damn pissed off at K2 and the way they "deal" with customers and game problems. That pretty much pushed me away just like every player who eventually quit KO. By the same time I happened to get a new job offer at my company as a security manager which I accepted, leaving pretty much no time to play a lousy managed game like KO. Nowadays I hardly even log on MSN as ppl who have my MSN's can tell. I got a lot of work to do and since I'm a computer freak, purist and perfeccionist I'm changing EVERYTHING in my area.

Lately I just play CS few hours a week (going back to my roots) but I dont miss KO at all. Will I return? Dont think so, but u never know Hey!, but it was quite a ride, dont u think so? Going from clan leader of top1 clan, maybe most popular KO clan in USKO, to GM, to "almost" KOLA? Guess not many ppl can say that I'm glad I met everyone of u, even the turk cheaters cause I learned a lot about personal relationships from all of u. I wish u all good luck, hope I meet u guys again in some other game, altho I dont think I'll get involved in another MMORPG game since its too damn addictive.

It was a LOT of fun while it lasted. Sadly, this is pretty much over for me. Can't stand a "company" that is a JOKE. I'm an IT professional and makes me nauseous to see ignorance, no ethics and lack of integrity in a company that could make 10 times more profit if they got a BIT of intelligence. Anyway, pointless to talk more about K2. Been doing that for almost 2 years and they havent learned anything. Guess some ppl were born less braincells than others.

Some ppl I'll like to thank:

Halcyon: shit man, where do I start! I learned a LOT from u. U were the GM of GMs and I'm grateful I met u. Dont know if ppl know who u are arround here or not, but good luck my friend. U got my MSN, pm me anytime. U are one of the few I consider my friend.

Dean/Morax: We had a really good time. Always had fun making fun of u . We made a great team back in the days with Wagyar and mee. Wish those days never ended. KO would have been a different game!

Wagy: If I ever go to Europe, I'll pay u a visit so we can sing red red wine, drunk with Pajatso and all those Finish crazy guys there

NYChris: U are prolly the funiest american I know. We had great times back in MYKO. Hope we keep in touch. One of the few pro players in this game.

earl: How can I forget my favorite turk "ex cheater" and nice friend? Eventho we started with the wrong foot, we managed to be friends at the end. Take care my friend!

AHM gang (Paddy, Ap0phis, Clyde, Captain, Rent, the guy who bough Seph accounts (¿?), and everyone there): geez, I dont remember names :P Great ppl, loved pking with all u guys. Lots of fun in your vent. U got my msn, pm me wheneve u see me so we can make more fun of Dean!

8ball crew (wextor, Hyp, undivided, sk8ter, phantom, Vyper, erian and everyone else): I will never forget how u guys took me in when I went human. Those were great days. Had a lot of fun. I'll show on your vent soon. wex, keep Alexa

My Blood clan (Oscar, csirke, mee, chusco, lesrewk and all those hardcore games who rulled this game): Thats the great thing about living in the same country ... we can play more games together I will remember forever all those days Blood ruled Diez! No doubt Peruvians can be excellent gamers and teamplayers, hands down.

Festo!!! man, u cant imagine how many times u made me laugh when I was having a hardtime. THANK YOU! U are a great person and u were a really good GM.

Tez: Eventho some ppl dont like u, I appreciate your help and friendship. I might not agree with somethings u did but who the hell is perfect? Thanks for everything u have done for this site.

Tim Fox: How the fuck u went from Blizzard to K2????????????? Thats like moving from Microsoft to Burger King?!?! WTF??! Just kidding man Good luck!

Alex, KOLA (not sure if u are still): too bad we didnt talk much, I had so much ideas to improve KO. Hope u ever decide to take a protagonic role in this game and not just witness how this game goes down the drain. I know u are a cool person but I know u could have done much better. Was fun having u in Just4Fun ... oops! Did I just said KOLA was in my clan? Sorry about that Lucky I didnt mention other GMs where there too. Oh Shit! I did it again:P Anyway, clan was disbanded quite some time ago. Wish u good luck!

I'm sure im missing a LOT of ppl, but u know I cant name everyone. ko4life, I love u guys, but dont worry, I'll be arround for a while more. Hope festo, lutz and the rest of mods take good care of this site. I'll try to help

Well, thats it guys, good luck and have fun.

Hells Kitchen

bb

Cocaine

BB Devile, I dont think I'll ever forget that story you told us in vent of the girl and her mother.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Bafert

c ya devile

u never knew me but not many ppl do know me

gl in w/e u do h/f m8

pshhh no me eh?

goodluck man

bleaF

Bye bye Devile.
    You always seemed like a good guy
    good luck in whatever your doing now ^_^

DragonFire

I love you too mens. I miss you on vent

Originally posted by Devile

Alex, KOLA (not sure if u are still): too bad we didnt talk much, I had so much ideas to improve KO. Hope u ever decide to take a protagonic role in this game and not just witness how this game goes down the drain. I know u are a cool person but I know u could have done much better. Was fun having u in Just4Fun ... oops! Did I just said KOLA was in my clan? Sorry about that Lucky I didnt mention other GMs where there too. Oh Shit! I did it again:P Anyway, clan was disbanded quite some time ago. Wish u good luck!
    zzz I Never met them <_<

Banned

damn devile, its sad that your leaving, i bought a good friends account the other day, just got to finalize it, and im sure when you have some spare time, you can come and play with us.

good times in svencoop and just4fun. never really got to know you that well but you fucking owned me in CS.

bb man, hope to talk to you sometime soon, btw you got msn?

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined
    damn devile, its sad that your leaving, i bought a good friends account the other day, just got to finalize it, and im sure when you have some spare time, you can come and play with us. *

good times in svencoop and just4fun. never really got to know you that well but you fucking owned me in CS. *

Why don't we play Sven anymore

Adios mi amigo. Te quiero. ^^ You were like a guru in my eyes from which i never stopped gaining insight and new ideas. Thanks for the fun. ^_^

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    damn devile, its sad that your leaving, i bought a good friends account the other day, just got to finalize it, and im sure when you have some spare time, you can come and play with us. *

good times in svencoop and just4fun. never really got to know you that well but you fucking owned me in CS. *

Why don't we play Sven anymore [/b]
    Yeah, I bought that shit.

so you made it an official good bye, huh.

now's a good time to as ever.

Angiboo says bye bye

its funny how many cs players go to ko then back to cs

bb dewýle ur the person who showed every1 how useful descent is in pk ^_^ gl and hf

the guy who bought sephs acct

me :P
    Thanks for your help man.. and im glad i did manage to go to a few wars with you and lvl in some parties with you your a good bloke

cya around

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast