Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Good bye

This is a discussion on Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bb fatty :angry: :wub:...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

bb fatty :angry: :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

bb devile, best player and clan leader KO ever had in my opinion, beside that one of the smartest guys I know. Good luck in whatever you do, I'm pretty sure you are gonna do just fine ^_^

Reading this post kinda makes me feel the same like reading ur Blood disbanding & Kenjuro revealing posts, shocking and sad. I always looked up to u, ur ability to handle things, intelligent arguement and pr0 player. But we all know the ignorance of K2, so ur decision is very understandable. At the same time gratz to ur new and better job.
    I hope we can see u again someday on KO, and more ownage on CZ when the game gets better (which is not in the near future im afraid.. h43r. If u plays CS sometimes, pls pass the ip to me via MSN, I wanna see how l33t a CS player u are :P

PS: Dont worry about make fun of Dean, I'll sure make a lot fun of him h43r: (still got the vent record of u making fun of him with the CS thing :lol: :lol: )

Good luck with ur new job and cya around Devile

Amine

Originally posted by C4pt4iN

PS: Dont worry about make fun of Dean, I'll sure make a lot fun of him *h43r: (still got the vent record of u making fun of him with the CS thing *:lol: *:lol: )
    Devile : Dean , give me back my shield !
    Dean : I told you devile, he is on Ebay :lol: .

Was quite enjoying Xping and Pking with you devile, good luck in real life :wub: .

P.s : Did you get your cs back from Dean ? at least, give it to someone who really deserves it. :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

bb to one of the best known and influential players of KO

ty for everything u did ko4life and ko :wub:

TheFox

bb and good luck

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    I love you too mens. * *I miss you on vent *

Originally posted by Devile@

Alex, KOLA (not sure if u are still): too bad we didnt talk much, I had so much ideas to improve KO. Hope u ever decide to take a protagonic role in this game and not just witness how this game goes down the drain. I know u are a cool person but I know u could have done much better. Was fun having u in Just4Fun ... oops! Did I just said KOLA was in my clan? Sorry about that Lucky I didnt mention other GMs where there too. Oh Shit! I did it again:P Anyway, clan was disbanded quite some time ago. Wish u good luck!
    zzz I Never met them <_<[/b]
    Trust me, u did ... u just didnt know. A tip: BiFrost

<!--QuoteBegin-faze

so you made it an official good bye, huh.

now's a good time to as ever. *

Angiboo says bye bye
    OMG! Forgot Angiboo! Hall of fame in my book One of the Greatest GMs ever and nice guy to play with, alltho he was kinda n00b with that warrior he got. Remember laughing my ass off when he asked to tank Talos when he couldnt even handle Crimson Wings I'll miss playing with u guys. Hope I have the chance to fly to california. I'll bring some rum and tequila ^_^

bb man
    I never got to know you very well, but your leeroying through human town in cz (old KO) with all the other Bloods (form one very old BloodGreatestHits video),had always been my inspiration and motivation to play this game.
    Old school is officially now signing off...

ok i'll admit it.. i was the KOLA in your clan.. SIGH THERE THAT'S OFF MY CHEST

i think everyone watched that vid once or twice . I hear the movie stores in turkey play the blood videos all day long

Good times man. Hey, as long as you're around MSN and these forums there shouldn't be much of a problem, even if less often than before :P

Most of us moved away from KO spiritually, if not physically, long long time ago. I'd say around the time Blood disbanded. You are living proof that not only unsuccessful kids/teens who go to school play once-good games like KO and can dominate while having a life :P Wish you the best of luck in your career and all your future endeavours, was nice talking to you both as a great leader and friend during these past 1.5 years.

You are living proof that not only unsuccessful kids/teens who go to school play once-good games like KO and can dominate while having a life *
    I HAVE A LIFE!!
    and in it i turn into a bear or a cat! .. oh wait.. that my druid in wow <_<

Banned

bb from ko devile but not from that other game we talking about and also tim got fired from k2 bro :lol:

Your way trying to make the things perfect, made Blood the best clan, made Dies the best server, made Knight online a really nice game to play (back in the days) and make you the best clan leader i've ever got, i bet in a close future we will talk with some beers about those " great days" back on KO .

Suerte Sandro las chelas quedan pendientes :lol: .

Reinhard

C ya dude ty for all the help in this ko4life forum, and all the good modding : ) i wish i had been in Diez to meet ya and to pk with you...

You must be very glad with all the ppl saying you were/are a great man,clan leader etc etc : ))))) <3

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast