Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Good bye

This is a discussion on Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am kneeling respectfully infront of that man and he deserve it.Good luck in real life devile... :unsure:...
Page: 3

Blowone da real

I am kneeling respectfully infront of that man and he deserve it.Good luck in real life devile... :unsure:

Never knew you, but bye.

I hope K2 reads some of the stuff in your post. :

Hostage

Originally posted by chusco
    Your way trying to make the things perfect, made Blood the best clan, made Dies the best server, made Knight online a really nice game to play (back in the days) and make you the best clan leader i've ever got, i *bet in a close future we will talk with some beers about those " great days" back on KO .

Suerte Sandro las chelas quedan pendientes :lol: .

+1

-1 to the part I dont know :P

BB Devile.

Ancient noob Senior Member

wow
    damn
    good luck dude

Rentzusuken

Sandro,

It was a pleasure to know and play with you on every level in the game. You helped innumerable people in your stint as a GM, provided a figurehead for players of any amount of experience to look up to, and knew how to have fun. Even with Morax as the priest with me and you, I knew we could make up for his extreme level of shit!

Thanks for the good times and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Congratulations on the developments on the personal/real life front, and may they continue in that trend.

--Thomas

P.S. I don't have your MSN.

Good luck in rl buddy.

gubernaculum

I'm new, is this the same guy as F9Devil?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

adios, its not the game thats addictive, its the friends you meet in the game and keep that in mind who ever reads my post the friends that laugh with you while your entire party gets gang rapped by mobs and while you debuff the players in your vent, orcs and humans often play in the same vent and raid each other just to have fun and listen to them scream your name out

good luck deville i know you didnt know me but i wish i could have played on dies, it seems like the best server where all the friends were together but take care of yourself

Originally posted by gubernaculum
    I'm new, is this the same guy as F9Devil?
    No, it's not. -_-

Schaf

Good bye Dev, It always was a pleasure seeing u in game and getting to talk with u in vent here and there Good luck with the new job and have a blast!!! Much respect for one of the OLD GG baba's :wub:

:pic:

damn :angry: gl take care

Banned Senior Member

Bye Bye Devile, it was fun back when I first joined 8ball and knew you only as Alexa and your leet gear at the time. You taught me the basics of rogue combo, and even let me use your +7 mirage daggers that I stole off Erian ^_^ Havn't talked to you since you got the new job but good to see what your doing.
    Enjoyed the odd chats we had and the stuff you taught me about K2 ^_^ And plus, thanks for being one of the people on my "Gay peruvians" list Maybe one of these days i'll spam your msn for awhile till I get an answer from ya

Cepheus

a.q

another good player (peruvian of course ) leaving due to k2's inefficiency.

Good luck in real life.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i would say good bye...but i'll still be bugging you on msn

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast