Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Good bye

This is a discussion on Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good bye devile, you were already know as the leader of one of the best peruvian clan on CS :P ...
Page: 4

cricri

good bye devile, you were already know as the leader of one of the best peruvian clan on CS :P was it 5 years ago ? 6 maybe ... when i saw u as clan leader of blood on ko i knew it was gonna be the best. good luck and hope to see u back in any game

Rayne_of_death

Devile, You better come on vent soon! I love you hon. Be good n take care.

Default Re: Good bye

Originally posted by Devile

Wagy: If I ever go to Europe, I'll pay u a visit so we can sing red red wine, drunk with Pajatso and all those Finish crazy guys there

What would I say mate, we had fun, damn my first "performance" of Red red wine was made on blood ventrilo :P I had great respect towards you and I still have...No need to go trough whole long history we had, but I one of the best laughs was when you were GM and we couldn't kill that kosper called KOKO so I msned you and you came and dropped DT right to that guys head and banned him :lol: I also remember when right after that u spawned servant of Isiloon to my head and I died...I was asking ress from Starscream ( stargay ) and you said in GM chat "Did you really loose exp or are you just too lazy to run back?" Naturally I was too lazy :P

I have new msnso I toss it to you so u won't forget me :lol:

If you ever come over here, booze is on me and I promice Morainesedai will gladly take you to his lap while we sing some special song to you :wub:

Ps. I like you way too much NOT to allow Pajatso pick you up from airport

FatM4n

Glad you made the right decission

First things first weres my burrito? ^_^ Good luck in your new job man (We all know its burger king ) Keep in touch when you can. Ill try my best on ko4life but as it stands i have minimal free time due to work commitments atm. Speak soon dude

cya

JV

BB and GL :mellow:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Still remember the time I was drunk and Devile was very drunk on msn was an experience to say the least.

Cya later Devile, was fun while it lasted even though K2 has completely fucked the game up now

Blizie

GoodBye Devile...

Was nice speaking with you here at the forum... Hope youll stay here as an mod, youre doing a cool work

Good luck in what ever youre gonna do

Cheers

WindWaker

morax

Cya Devile. I understand the reasons why you have left the game, things just are not the same as when we had some sort of control over the diez server. Cheaters are all over the place now. I remember the long nights me you waggy and mee spent carefully viewing logs, working out cheats and campaigning to get them banned. Something which K2 obviously do not feel the need to do.

I will still be around on msn when im not studying to bug you with various shit im sure....

As for everyone else? wtf is this pick on morax day h43r:

OzZzZzZz

gl in life :wub:

Originally posted by morax
    wtf is this pick on morax day *h43r:
    Back in your corner bitch

Cya dev.. had an awesome time playing with you mate.. :lol:

J4F ftw

Banned Senior Member

GL RL Dude :wub:

Good luck

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast