Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Good bye

This is a discussion on Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good to see you leaving this crappy game hope you get going with your real life now...
Page: 6

good to see you leaving this crappy game hope you get going with your real life now

common devile i was pretty sad when u did this is KOranking and i am feeling sad now without u game isn't game even if u dunt play lots or forums wunt be forums

DragonFire

Originally posted by Seller2006
    common devile i was pretty sad when u did this is KOranking and i am feeling sad now without u game isn't game even if u dunt play lots or forums wunt be forums
    omg english please

wraith86

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seller2006
    omg english please[/b]
    devile i was sad when you left KOranking forums, without you this game isnt a game and these forums arent forums.

i was sad when devile sent me evilaces fake picture god that still gives me nightmares

KamY

onehundredmillions of thanks Devile B) , for the knowledge, patience , help and friendship

PERU REPRESENT

jason_dinamyte

bb dude...

the 1º PK movie that I sow... it was yours movie when u had the lycaon and toto.. :lol:

Originally posted by NYchris
    i was sad when devile sent me evilaces fake picture god that still gives me nightmares
    This one?

that's a BABA!? :lol:

manuel sapo!!!

it was nice seeing ur debates..and how well u carried yourself...gl in real life...and most of all have fun and dont COME back.

haha...that looks awfully like you.

i think was time to... long ago..:unsure:

vao a chupar... dame chamba ps :P :wub:

MrzLies

Well i know u since CS - Blood ^ Devil, best clan leader in CS Peru ever had... then Kol - Blood ^ Devile, best leader Ko ever had.. well bro that let us all know u are patient, good guy, good person, and specialy a inteligent person.. who loves wut he do.

Thanks for teaching all of us a lot of things, prolly we all feel u are our Cyber Dad... althou i have berly talked with u.. i thing u are a great person.. its a shame u leave.. u will live a great hole in the game bro.. GL in real life, GL with your kid, and gratz for the new job bro..

Si hay Chelas con Oscar y chusco yo me apunto

morax

Devile dont make me post ur real picture fatty

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast