Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Good bye

This is a discussion on Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guess it's no more KO for Devile. I still think it's spelled Kenjiro. Let's stay in touch on msn and ...
Page: 8

Guess it's no more KO for Devile. I still think it's spelled Kenjiro. Let's stay in touch on msn and bitch about K2 whenever we're bored.

Leave Morax alone...you guys give him way too much grief :P

LordLestat

BB man

Cadence96

Farewell then, and thanks for those forums and for working to make a better server, being legal and fighting against cheaters, scammers.

SuperkakosO_0

Farewell man..... "Can't stand a "company" that is a JOKE"----->GODLIKE!!!

mee
    Admin

Originally posted by NYchris
    i was sad when devile sent me evilaces fake picture god that still gives me nightmares
    hahaha... ill always remember chris calling u a mexican on vent

5 de enero no?

Vietnamese > Peruvian h43r:
    j/k
    Best leader ive ever seen, great friend. i cant count how many times you help 411 out, 411 is where it is today becuz of all the helping from you and Blood. thankz alot.
    i enjoyed every min i play KO with you and Blood. we roamed cz bowl every night, we laughed in arena doing knight quest for the 2nd char clan, we yelled like kids when we won back the castle on the day u got hacked and Blood disbanded , we discussed about combo, you even made a video recorded your fat fingers on keyboard :P. those moments ill never forget.

if by any chance you remake Blood in another game, count me in. check out 2moons, im waiting for that game.

ill catch u on msn sometimes

Enishi

Gl sandro ^_^. best to you in rl.

simple

bb devil
    avlamos >< gl in rl

Banned

bye devlile u were mint man!1

C0nexit0

BB Devile and good luck irl.

P.D: Eres unas de las pocas personas correctas en este juego. Gracias por dejar en alto al Peru. ^_^

bb have fun with your new job and g/l with everything

StarScreaM

Wow i thouth by this time any old ppl had quitted from this stupid game, well as u said u havent logged for 2 months now =P, Just to mention that if i had any doubt about u was erased by Waggy´s gay love for u, i will alwayz be glad that u choose Diez as server and worked in that Utopy time along with Wag and Morax , in that time when many ppl wanted to move to diez just coz the other servers where completetly fucked and diez was still with few +8´s.

Leader of Blood not to mention that u were so pro and u kept the clan together for quite a long time, and to do that u have to know each of ur members and spend much time at it, which for my point of view is almost the hardest part at runing a clan.

Btw u didnt say which were ur hardest pk clans/ppl from humans/orcs xD but i guess u post that allready past months maybe.

Well i guess u are pretty much ok now so i wont say good luck :lol:

the_DEAN

Have nice time whatever you ll do Sandro...it was fun and i have learned much things from you in that time you was still playing i started to know about strategies for the parties i have started to learn some more for the Warrior as you was damn good on it.Legend....your video passing through the human base still give me str for this game!!!
    Good luck in real life,in your job and on the new game that you ll choose im sure that you ll have something new to playing i cant imagining you without a game :P :P
    Take care :wub: :wub:

Banned

ive only talked to you once in vent but ur a nice guy. GL with ur life :wub:

Zaria

Sandro,

The best to you in your new job. I can't wish you luck because we all know it is skill that makes you who you are, so you don't
    need luck.

You were the best leader in KO. I recall when I was a low level noob, 411 came to eslant and joined our dts party. I was the buffer.
    Shortly after he join the party, he said I should come to luferson. I had no idea why, and I didn't want to leave my party to die, so I
    was stalling. When I went to luferson, I was joined to Blood. It was so exciting, to know I was in the best clan ever.

One night when I was working, I came home to find the clan disbanded. I viewed the video, and for months I would go into tears
    watching it.

Those two moments are my most remembered ones. Happy and sad, just like I feel now. Happy for you, sad to see you leave.

Might see you on MSN from time to time, if I ever turn it on. Might even run into your sexy voice on some other game! Hahaha!

Laura

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast