Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Good bye

This is a discussion on Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm stunned. Happy to see you leaving KO. Same time feeling something is lost. (omg almost crying)...
Page: 9

I'm stunned.
    Happy to see you leaving KO.
    Same time feeling something is lost.
    (omg almost crying)

zetazeta

gl in real life man, u were a great admin/mod ont his forum >_< will miss your posts here T.T

have fun in real life, and good luck with your future
    :wub:

Doc

GL IRL m8 been a pleasure

D4rkAleX

^_^ KO guru aga baba... what can i say... great leader that i found on my first real clan, when i was a little mage called _alex_wize_ that didnt even knew what was a anti dagger helmet! xD this was the man responsable to make a nš1 clan to rule dies server in every subject.. a friend that allways help and answer even if he couldnt do anything. nš1 in Hall of fame for sure :rollseyes:
    i dont make a post here since im done with ko.. but this one i feel like i need to
    tyvm for everything and GL irl Sandro! :lol:

and cheers for all ex blood and friends i left behind but not forgotten

Razi

devile i wish u the best in ur life! as a clanleader in blood u did a really good job, and i guess as far as i can rate it ur time as GM was good aswell, was a nice time to fight side by side in blood with you, and i am still thankful that i was a part of blood

devil is a legend in ko . Bye and good lucky in all.

Vyper

Bye, bye.

T0wn3R

We won't forget u.
    I never speaks with you but i know the great person that you are.

Buena suerte, adios.

SilentDaemon

Default Re:

GL in RL

gyrn

Devile, your clan is the inspiration for Diez and possibly all of KO. Anyone that knows anything about this game wants to be the next Blood. When I was level 20 everyone wanted to be in Blood. Everyone talked about Blood. Blood was the best clan ever. It was one of the sadest days when you disbanded.

As a GM... in KE you banned many people for macroing.... including me lol.... Funny thing is I started macroing because of all the macoers and k2's lack of support to stop them from macroing. That was my first time ever trying it and I got banned lol. I deserved it and I am glad you banned the people you banned.... you and Jessica Wabbit made KE playable again.

I have always wanted to get together with you and talk about KO and K2 and I hope someday I get that chance. You are a legend and an inspiration for anyone playing KO. Thanks for all of your hard work and good luck to you in all your endevors.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789