Sending in Support Ticket

This is a discussion on Sending in Support Ticket within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, I got this problem with sending in support tickets to KO. some weird shit happened to my account ...
Page: 1

Ironaide

Default Sending in Support Ticket

Hi all,
    I got this problem with sending in support tickets to KO.

some weird shit happened to my account and that support ticket thing doesn't work.. i typed my problem down in a whole story and then pressed send. I got this:

OPPS!

KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site.

So my story is gone, but i typed it again.. and again.. and again, and all the time i get this mssge. So I typed one letter to see if that worked and it did. But sending the letter ''a'' to them wouldn't help fixing my problem I think xD

So does any1 know what I did wrong ? or every1 has this ?
    and if any1 is kind enough to post the email adress of KO support I can send my complain via email.

Thx ^_^

Ironaide

Oh c'mon, there must be some1 who can help me

:pic:

u cant use stuff like "' ; ' etc ...

ffs mate plz use the serch botton and u will see that there is 10000000 post about the same topic

and 1 other thing wrong section