D1 into D2

This is a discussion on D1 into D2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its funny that it seems ppl can't get into d1, now there are much more ppl selling in d2 , ...
Page: 1

Its funny that it seems ppl can't get into d1, now there are much more ppl selling in d2 , good either way huh :lol:

NeverDiez

ya...same thing on ares but still more ppl on a1 but theres a ton on at a2..some people just think k2 and worth the $$...and there right lol

CheeseIsGood

bleh

Zink

Can't farm as well on D2 though...

ya...same thing on ares but still more ppl on a1 but theres a ton on at a2..some people just think k2 and worth the $$...and there right lol[/b]
    To me there worth it up to a point :lol:

NeverDiez

hehe for me its kinda like a up and down....sometimes its worth it ans other its not

I posted on official in feedback asking for a DCZ on d2, since they won't let non-prems in D1 anymore. PRobably won't ever happen, but I think its a good idea anyways..

fede

reason more on d2 than d1 (am sorry to say) it cos our KNIGHTS (human side) suck big time and we are tied of losing money , exp and np .

ForgetIt

zzzzz