Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

GOOD BYE!

This is a discussion on GOOD BYE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im out of KO definitly, i has a lot of good times and i meet many ppls here. i ...
Page: 1

W0lF

Well im out of KO definitly, i has a lot of good times and i meet many ppls here. i could say the name from ppls who help me a lot but i dont want forget someone or make a long post because i still selling some items in Market Place. Today i sell my Priest and this is not me anymore in game, Thxs for all who help me when i was hacked and another when i was leveling to 80.

For all my friends i will stay 100% in MSN or WoW ( Wolfz )

Cya all and GL.

PS: Maybe I will log in Hawk's warrior when i get bored B)

PrayerBeast

Take care. That was a beast of a priest too.

ShaiHulud

I wonder if you can bug the quests on WOW?

Aba

I doubt this exp whore bugged quests shai see ya later wolf...was fun playing with you.

DarK

BB wolf

P1kin

have fun playing with you w0lf : ) good luck wit anything you do

KokoGG

good bye man thanks for all the EW parties and ty for one of the best clans ive ever been in B) we will miss you see u on msn

Havvk

ill miss u brother,thank you for everything and cya in msnger, :wub:

I wonder if you can bug the quests on WOW?[/b]
    u have proof that he bugged the quest?

if not, stfu. just jealous person.

ShaiHulud

I doubt this exp whore bugged quests shai see ya later wolf...was fun playing with you.[/b]
    so you also doubt that the strom bugged as well?

For instance, the reason why I stoped lvling at 75 was because of Tez. He had 3+ people playing the account, always was lvling and not wasting time going to wars or pking. The Tez account has been hardcore lvling since day 1 of ROFD. Also look how much xp he gained from cursed gobble and cursed santa. I gained 1.5lvls from them and I missed over half of the spawns. 2.1 billion xp is a bitch, especially considering that they lvled before the thanksgiving event. So I say cheater until someone convinces me otherwise. End of the story, just because someone is a nice person or a known name doesn't mean they're not a cheater.

ShaiHulud

u have proof that he bugged the quest?

if not, stfu. just jealous person.[/b]
    you're fucking stupid, as I recall didn't K2 ban wolf and the strom for bug abuse, and when I mean banned I mean typed their name across the screen for everyone to read.

anyways why am I jealous of wolf, I know maybe it was the time we 1on1 when we were both lvl70 and everytime he redballed he would run away throw on his CS, 1920 himself and then continue to fight like a pussy.

I liked p0w3r0ut4g3, he was a nice guy and I considered him an in-game friend. He scammed a bunch of people. So don't let personal feeling get in the way.

byee

i remember seein you with your ms+7, leader of (i forgot name of clan.. :S) in like early KE. First high level i'd ever seen (lvl 69)

priestish

Wolf you gear is crap, learn to pvp to get some real gear. Do wsg for 1 day and you get Real gear.

Bye bye

IkoRia

bb

W0lF

anyways why am I jealous of wolf, I know maybe it was the time we 1on1 when we were both lvl70 and everytime he redballed he would run away throw on his CS, 1920 himself and then continue to fight like a pussy.[/b]
    I dont care about what u say :P , the true was very funny kill u a lot of times 1vs1 , i remenber when u own me in lvll 70 cuz i was hacked.

byee

i remember seein you with your ms+7, leader of (i forgot name of clan.. :S) in like early KE. First high level i'd ever seen (lvl 69)[/b]
    Yes i remnber you too, gl

Wolf you gear is crap, learn to pvp to get some real gear. Do wsg for 1 day and you get Real gear.

Bye bye[/b]
    Sure i know im noob in wow, i cant do much if i start some weeks ago. :lol:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast