Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

GOOD BYE!

This is a discussion on GOOD BYE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gl in rl we need a goodbye section it seems[/b] no...we just need peolpe to stop being attention whores and ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Gl in rl

we need a goodbye section it seems[/b]
    no...we just need peolpe to stop being attention whores and stop posting when they quit

BB and GL irl

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Nos vemos wolfito y buena suerte en todo.

moradon merchants will be full of cheap dagger defence back plates now that you're gone

you are the least trustworthy person i have met in this game, and i personally don't doubt that the only mistake K2 made with that whole quest bugging is the fact that they unbanned your account

funny how all that hacking and banning occured on an account that was dubious to begin with, not to mention the fact that you tried to scam Arcy out of $'s by ignoring the fact that you owed him for months

good luck in wow, blizzard aren't as stupid, keep up your KO attitude and you'll be gone within a month

p.s you can't reply to me like you did Shai because the fact is you never beat me

spamming for post count

GL W0lf,

Since the time ive been in RaH i always saw or knew that u were xp'ing at EW/Para so i can't say anything else like that.
    I don't know if u ever did something and i've never seen any convincing evidence that pointed out 1 of the 2 stories i've read. I can only say something about the time i was in the clan and that was a good time.
    But i talked to u more on msn then ingame

And saying goodbye to the community is NOT for attention whores only. Also just for people that considered the community worthwhile.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Good luck in RL, it was fun to fight against you

Maybe I sell my char to, I haven't played in approx 2 months now :/[/b]

Foreste I missed you baba

SilentDaemon

GL in RL man

Banned

bb

gravedigga_bg

Salute amigo, you were great as clan leader and as a person. You will be missed. Wish u all the best whatever u do next

W0lF

moradon merchants will be full of cheap dagger defence back plates now that you're gone

you are the least trustworthy person i have met in this game, and i personally don't doubt that the only mistake K2 made with that whole quest bugging is the fact that they unbanned your account

funny how all that hacking and banning occured on an account that was dubious to begin with, not to mention the fact that you tried to scam Arcy out of $'s by ignoring the fact that you owed him for months

good luck in wow, blizzard aren't as stupid, keep up your KO attitude and you'll be gone within a month

p.s you can't reply to me like you did Shai because the fact is you never beat me [/b]
    I think this time of answer all u stupids words, really i dont care about u or u arrogants friends because i remenber when we start KO and i dont need spend my money for buy items or account as Other ppls. U are a arrogant person and i dont care about what u think about me because i dont talk whit u in game never.

About my char K2 ban my char for some error this the true, i XP all time in paramuns (lvl 71-76) and EW (76-80), and there no xp quest bug abuse, this reason most of pppls in Esland when i was in CZ.

Dont talk about Arcy here cuz i dont make a busness whit him never, i make all busness whit Tank many weeks later Arcy told me was chargeback ( paypal problem) and tank say him for ask me , my friend dont was online then i pay him ( Arcy), 2 weeks later my friend log and he told me send me a money again for him. :blink: , whatver i dont care about what u say here.

If i decide left KO is cuz i has a problems in real life and im playing WoW for fun.

Thxs for all my friends.

Cya and GL for all

PS. i dont need beat you cuz i know Who are you.

I think this time of answer all u stupids words, really i dont care about u or u arrogants friends because i remenber when we start KO and i dont need spend my money for buy items or account as Other ppls. U are a arrogant person and i dont care about what u think about me because i dont talk whit u in game never.

About my char K2 ban my char for some error this the true, i XP all time in paramuns (lvl 71-76) and EW (76-80), and there no xp quest bug abuse, this reason most of pppls in Esland when i was in CZ.

Dont talk about Arcy here cuz i dont make a busness whit him never, i make all busness whit Tank many weeks later Arcy told me was chargeback ( paypal problem) and tank say him for ask me , my friend dont was online then i pay him ( Arcy), 2 weeks later my friend log and he told me send me a money again for him. :blink: , whatver i dont care about what u say here.

If i decide left KO is cuz i has a problems in real life and im playing WoW for fun.

Thxs for all my friends.

Cya and GL for all

PS. i dont need beat you cuz i know Who are you. [/b]
    my englęsh wery good

Banned

p.s you can't reply to me like you did Shai because the fact is you never beat me [/b]

my only words

paddy...arcy thing with wolf was not his fault since paypal locked up the money for 6 months....when it was free i worked it out for arcy and wolf...other then that i cant say anything on wolfs behalf other then since i have known him for over 1 year he has never lied or scammed anyone...whatever happened before that time i dont know and nor do i care cause for over a year now he has gained my trust as a honest player

shai....yes my account is leveled by me and aviv up until level 72.00-78.50 and then aviv, kuda and me rarely from 78.50-80....from 70 to 78.50 i did all dks, tc and ds and up until level 76 there was exp events at 50% increase.....so its possible for someone to get 80 at EW if they started when those exp events were around....me and wolf kept up same level until level 76 which he went to EW and i stayed tc

not saying he did or didnt bug but its possible to get 80 before me....also after level 76 my char was not exped 15 hours a day.....it was leveled maxed per day 10 with aviv pking at least 1 of those hours and no exp event

from the year i have known him i would not think he buged the exp.....the strom only reason i say he might have is cause his charater as a per shows he sucks balls since he still to this day says "so what i had +9 completes and i would do it again if i could" thats the mind set of most cheating turks....therefore i can see him bug abusing to this day or anything for that matter

w0lf gl and u can hop on my char if you want as well...its better then havvk's xD

also talk to you on msn....i barely play these days or am i even near msn....i am working 12 hour days at my bank then i come home put kids to bed and spend time with wife

one last thing to all of you....until you can beat someone irl stfu....cause you beat them in a game makes you still a nobody

tez out
    have a nice day

nomorelove

bb and see you in real life.

Sephyro

bb and take care of ur son :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast