Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

GOOD BYE!

This is a discussion on GOOD BYE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BB and GL in RL...
Page: 4

Natasha

BB and GL in RL

TaDaaa

Dude, no words can say how much you helped me out. You invited me to respectandhonor when I was way below the level you wanted. Good luck in real life, and enjoy the time with your family.

And for all of you who said he bugged, you lie. I watched him lvl every day!!! I was in more than half of his parties! Explain to me how if he bugged, his lvl went up in a regular fashion??? His lvl did not jump all of a sudden! We in the clan knew his % almost every day when we were making the push to 80 with him. Were you there? Did you ask him his % and LVL every day...........NO! All you do log on your moms computer in the basement and bash a decent man just because you are jeolous that you are not his lvl.

And to Tez, +1 on the real life vs. game comment. It could not have been said better.

well i'll leave the w0lf comments tbh i just guess none of you guys were about when he tried to scam the castle from his allies

anyway good luck on wow

Banned

well i'll leave the w0lf comments tbh i just guess none of you guys were about when he tried to scam the castle from his allies

anyway good luck on wow[/b]

paddy i was ....and i was in clan with him at the time on mage usagita....i know what happened but every man who repayes his debts to society in reforming as a good honest individual being deserves a 2nd chance at life and peoples trust if he regains it

he did for me and we worked it out

i would say from that time on w0lf has been one upstanding person ingame and out

paddy i was ....and i was in clan with him at the time on mage usagita....i know what happened but every man who repayes his debts to society in reforming as a good honest individual being deserves a 2nd chance at life and peoples trust if he regains it

he did for me and we worked it out

i would say from that time on w0lf has been one upstanding person ingame and out[/b]
    i would agree, if that person ever admitted they had done wrong... which w0lf never has. If you were there tez, you know what he did

TaDaaa

Tez, I have been meaning to say I love your Lazy Town sig. There are probably only a handfull of us parents that know what the hell show its from.

P.S. That show freaks me out!

Tez, I have been meaning to say I love your Lazy Town sig. There are probably only a handfull of us parents that know what the hell show its from.

P.S. That show freaks me out![/b]

TaDaaa

[/b]

zomg its donut glasses boy!

ikaraZ

You got hacked AGAIN?

Bye

Banned

yeah i actually watch that show with my kids

its funny as shit man

also paddy i know what he did dude and i did forgive him in time and i almost left rage of blood cause of it...but i stayed and he proved me wrong over time

cya w0lf, it was fun raidin' ya at EW spot in cz. take care...

sorchan

bb and gl dude

bb and gl dude [/b]
    Only say Gl, My friend and ty for all, u always help me, i miss u again

InStt

bb h34r:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast