Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eurostar

This is a discussion on Eurostar within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I see Eurostar is back on Manes. I recall at the start of the year they use to be ...
Page: 1

Centurian

Well I see Eurostar is back on Manes. I recall at the start of the year they use to be quite a strong clan, I was talking to one of the members just recently and he said it is fairly inactive atm, and he also mentioned that it was his claim that it's the best english speaking clan on manes which made me chuckle, you're a long way behind Powersthatbe who are along way behind Soulsofmischief my friend.

Anyway what I needed to mention is that the clan leader of Eurostar, Yushin I believe his name is, sucks more cock than a queer sailor at an Elton John pool party. In the war last week, the one preceeding the first inter-server war, as per usual we are getting our asses handed to us by the orcs, Yushin here is filling the command chat with totally unrelated spam chat. No wonder we always get our asses kicked when we got muppets like this one running the show. I had the audacity to mention something to him immediatly after his little spam session at which point he replied "I dont care, if you dont like it, dont read it"

Well how about you garn get fucked? You are giving your clan a bad name by doing shit like that. You have some good people in that clan, like Ironik for example, but are making them look like fools because they follow some clown who thinks the command chat is for advertising what he's selling or some other useless crap while the war is going on.

Try looking at the orcs command chat sometime. You think they fill it up with spam?? Fuck no they dont fill it up with spam, they are using it to relay messages to eachother where the humans are and what there movements are. Much like the way Otantik does, and if you'll notice since Otantik and the founder boys have started showing up at the first couple of wars we are actually winning and for the first time in months we actually took the monument on the first war last week thanks to a handful of people including myself who actually had the balls to attack the castle head on. Not to say I'm a huge fan if Founder because I'm not, if your not turkish they dont speak to you, but I respect them for what they do and how they play the game.

So if your not going to treat the war seriously Yushin, go back to playing with your Barby dolls, or better yet with your G.I Joes and they you can have your own personal war on your bedroom floor and not fuck it up for the rest of us.

tindall

Well I see Eurostar is back on Manes. I recall at the start of the year they use to be quite a strong clan, I was talking to one of the members just recently and he said it is fairly inactive atm, and he also mentioned that it was his claim that it's the best english speaking clan on manes which made me chuckle, you're a long way behind Powersthatbe who are along way behind Soulsofmischief my friend.

Anyway what I needed to mention is that the clan leader of Eurostar, Yushin I believe his name is, sucks more cock than a queer sailor at an Elton John pool party. In the war last week, the one preceeding the first inter-server war, as per usual we are getting our asses handed to us by the orcs, Yushin here is filling the command chat with totally unrelated spam chat. No wonder we always get our asses kicked when we got muppets like this one running the show. I had the audacity to mention something to him immediatly after his little spam session at which point he replied "I dont care, if you dont like it, dont read it"

Well how about you garn get fucked? You are giving your clan a bad name by doing shit like that. You have some good people in that clan, like Ironik for example, but are making them look like fools because they follow some clown who thinks the command chat is for advertising what he's selling or some other useless crap while the war is going on.

Try looking at the orcs command chat sometime. You think they fill it up with spam?? Fuck no they dont fill it up with spam, they are using it to relay messages to eachother where the humans are and what there movements are. Much like the way Otantik does, and if you'll notice since Otantik and the founder boys have started showing up at the first couple of wars we are actually winning and for the first time in months we actually took the monument on the first war last week thanks to a handful of people including myself who actually had the balls to attack the castle head on. Not to say I'm a huge fan if Founder because I'm not, if your not turkish they dont speak to you, but I respect them for what they do and how they play the game.

So if your not going to treat the war seriously Yushin, go back to playing with your Barby dolls, or better yet with your G.I Joes and they you can have your own personal war on your bedroom floor and not fuck it up for the rest of us.[/b]
    k :blink: Its a game dude don't take it so seriously

So if your not going to treat the war seriously Yushin, go back to playing with your Barby dolls, or better yet with your G.I Joes and they you can have your own personal war on your bedroom floor and not fuck it up for the rest of us.[/b]
    Rofl :lol:

RiseAgainst_

hahahha nice pointing that out btw why do u post it here, most people wont care

Centurian

hahahha nice pointing that out btw why do u post it here, most people wont care[/b]
    I'm just waiting for the servers to come back up, I know most people wont care, but I gotta do something while I'm waiting. While I'm at it JC, tell Alonewild and Jodo to quit using that ridge bug that allows them to flank the monument and get behind it during the luferson invasion, it's bug abuse.

RiseAgainst_

Take ss of them and get em banned

no one cares about manes?

RiseAgainst_

no one cares about manes?[/b]
    I do.

And no need to be rude.

lol @ best english clan

That made me giggle.

Banned

1- get a life is only a game!
    2- is Shuyin!
    3- is not only shu who spam, i think only 1 message on 10 from turks is not a spam!

YakirElfassi

its juat a game dude don't take it so seriously and ShuYin was just kiddin,

and i think they do help alot in war,

Tuarek2 what made you giggle? it does the best clan ive been in and probbly the best clan on manes,

all of them realy nice people, the clan exp togther, hunt bosses togther, pk togther, most of them 100% trusetable we split everything btween us in a fair way,

its what realy importent in clan

Banned

Rofl at that shit :lol:

3thos

i read the first sentence and relized this is just another " _______ made me cry post" and then relized i'm not going to waste 3 minutes reading all this shit.

i think he should be banned, he joined yesterday and is already bitching?

I know most people wont care, but I gotta do something while I'm waitingl[/b]
    you should wrote Manes in the title so people who care will read it

ROFL
    Shuyin is crazy, forgive him ^^

His girl friend had left him the day before and therefore he wrote : F**k my wife ^^
    Also he wrote to rush N3wDimension in ISW because it's a friend.
    3 sentences if I remember ? Other was real commands in english...

Btw, we play for fun... yea its a game !! And the goal is to have fun.

Best english speaking clan in Manes, HUMAN SIDE, yes, I think.

no one cares about manes?[/b]
    Nop. But one thing is sure, no one care about your comment :unsure:

And everybody know that EuroStar is on Manes :lol: hu hu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast