Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good Bye To Knight Online

This is a discussion on Good Bye To Knight Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nobody can go away from KO..i mean i tried but never seceded ha ha. i went away for 6 months ...
Page: 2

ISeeYouPee

nobody can go away from KO..i mean i tried but never seceded ha ha. i went away for 6 months then came back i mean its unbelievable

Spells

i never came back after 6 months and ill never will cuz my computer cant hold it anymore xD

DragonFire

good luck with what ever you move on too.

4ikon

Ryan ain't a scammer, and he's probably one of the last decent ppl to leave this game. Have a good 1 irl, and thanks for all the good times we had together.

DarkSid

Didn't play with you much, but seem to be a really cool person.
    Good luck in real life and keep logging vent

DragonFire

Ryan ain't a scammer, and he's probably one of the last decent ppl to leave this game. Have a good 1 irl, and thanks for all the good times we had together.[/b]

Nice to know people totally block everything out when they leave KO, People tend to build a wall and say..everything good ends when I leave, and That is a bullshit comment.. There is still alot of decent people left.

4ikon

As I said, one of the last, meaning there ain't that many left. Besides, I don't even need to defend that statement, for it's what I believe is true and thus my own opinion.

Yes, you're not a bad person father_skeige, but you have to admit with the growing amount of turks, and their influence on the "good" ppl, there aren't many decent ppl left.

Ofc: to each his own.

DragonFire

As I said, one of the last, meaning there ain't that many left. Besides, I don't even need to defend that statement, for it's what I believe is true and thus my own opinion.

Yes, you're not a bad person father_skeige, but you have to admit with the growing amount of turks, and their influence on the "good" ppl, there aren't many decent ppl left.

Ofc: to each his own.[/b]

^_^ Father_skeige is way over, and You have a point, but still there is alot of decent people left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12