Was it good day or bad day for u?

This is a discussion on Was it good day or bad day for u? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey there.. just wanna know who had good day and bad day today :P let me start.. hmm it was ...
Page: 1

DevilMayCry1

hey there.. just wanna know who had good day and bad day today :P

let me start.. hmm it was REALLY REALLY BAD DAY TO ME

i was doing my cape quest .. wich i failed 23948923 time.. i did 3 times and it failed cant find any good sins to drain..
    anyway then i saw notice boss event i invited 2 clannies one of them 49 priest we killed antras and got fireblast and scorp sythe i gave them away.. anyways then we found samma i killed it and i looted " trusted fukin lvl 49 turkish priest " then i told him to hand it over i found him he was like AHAHA SIE A>Q AHA WAA GIGAADASD:
    then he quit party /clan gay isnt.. then i tried to do my cape quest again 6 times failed and last one was gonna sucess there was %10 hp of the caithrous left.. then i got dc.. i was like wtf then i found out my friend pmed me on msn " i want to play ur warrior " i was like :mellow: i didnt tell him to log then i logged did it 2 times and failed then i gave up

N0Alibi

u got turked a lv 72 warrior could solo it >.<

Anas

sad for u Dewil next time /quit_party and get ur item and put it on the clan bank ^_ ^by this way u wont be turk&#39;ed!:///:s

DevilMayCry1

yeah sux next time i wont add any non-trusted clannies to boss hunts etc >.>
    and i tried the quest 4 more times and didnt finish it XD ahaha gay:P

p.s if anyone want to help me pm ^^ im human side on logos server

Roberto

happening all the time , you got Kturked

Banned

ppl never learn...there is alot screenshots how ppl get turked ;p

Ninja Loot it