Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good DCZ server

This is a discussion on Good DCZ server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U can try to join Next on human side, DCZ clan with long capes and ranked #4 :lol: however im ...
Page: 2

Banned

U can try to join Next on human side, DCZ clan with long capes and ranked #4 :lol:

however im not sure their main language is english[/b]
    yah try to join the spanish clan that speed hacked for the first 6 months of the server, and jail-bugged for the remaining time.

Hell_Angel

yah try to join the spanish clan that speed hacked for the first 6 months of the server, and jail-bugged for the remaining time.[/b]
    well i dunno....... i've been back what 3 days... :unsure:

I jus checked the DCZ clans n theres caught my interest since they have glowie armbands... however I guess i shoulda known since the orignal NexT clan were douches <_<

speedkill

carnac west is definately the best choice. if you decide to move to rlb however (up to lvl 69) join humans. orcs outnumber the amount of humans greatly in rlb.

for ardream:choose whatever you like, it&#39;s quite even

Banned

well i dunno....... i&#39;ve been back what 3 days... :unsure:

I jus checked the DCZ clans n theres caught my interest since they have glowie armbands... however I guess i shoulda known since the orignal NexT clan were douches <_<[/b]

yah, my advice would be definitely ignore that one bro. ForJustice on orc-side is ran by a kanky of mine so i know they&#39;re pretty GG. There&#39;s a couple of good choices actually ^_^.

slaps

aight i guess c west is the place to hit up. seems like both sides are pretty even from what i see. are the wars pretty full at night?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12