Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A good english server to go to

This is a discussion on A good english server to go to within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any1 know another good english server dont want to go to c-west a good server not a all turk server ...
Page: 1

killadre75

Any1 know another good english server dont want to go to c-west a good server not a all turk server thx in advance

Starting from zero = Ionia

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Ionia - theres DCZ RLB and CZ clans which are all speaking english clans ofc

Ionia - theres DCZ RLB and CZ clans which are all speaking english clans ofc[/b]
    +1 to that. Ionia is the best server to come out yet.. SO active in every single zone.. PK is great, both swarms of noobs to rape and groups of experience players to give challenge.. LOVING IONIA! Once k2 manages to get some hacks under control this server is really going to blossom into something great. And yeah there is plenty of english players here jus look around.

There is no good english server except for C-West,since no matter what you do 80% of the server will be turks.

Ionia probably has the most right now,because it's a new server and stuff,give it a month or 2 you'll see people going back to their old servers.

there aint one, go back to cwest

There is no good english server except for C-West,since no matter what you do 80% of the server will be turks.

Ionia probably has the most right now,because it's a new server and stuff,give it a month or 2 you'll see people going back to their old servers.[/b]

You might think so, but the server is going really well. Usually by now activity dies down alot. We still have 5 packed servers and you can BARELY ever log server 1 WITH premium due to it's completely full about 20 hours of the day.

This is the most populated new server in KO history and I think it will stay quite populated for a long time.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Ionia is so good you can koxp to 70+ FOR FREE!

Ionia is so good you can koxp to 70+ FOR FREE![/b]
    Yeh, that part of the game doesn't affect me as I don't care to spend my life leveling 70+.. Just dcz and rlb for me, and it doesn't matter who gets 59/69 first..

private server

Edminztrator

Ionia = 80% turks (SH,WH,tbl,nptransfer)-Turks own this server
    C-west = Cz is dead...

knightned

You might think so, but the server is going really well. Usually by now activity dies down alot. We still have 5 packed servers and you can BARELY ever log server 1 WITH premium due to it's completely full about 20 hours of the day.

This is the most populated new server in KO history and I think it will stay quite populated for a long time.[/b]
    I can log ionia 1 98% of the time, unless your trying to log right before a war or bdw. :blink:

Well..If u are able to babashop go to diez at human side.. Amity will be a good family for u

I selling bp 80 in dies ^_^

Key421

If you a babashopper come ronark, lots of GG selling accounts, + we have a good english speaking clan in humanside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast