Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

a good idea

This is a discussion on a good idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by oncemore A few times while i've been in select character, and logged back in, my scrolls have ...
Page: 2

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by oncemore
    A few times while i've been in select character, and logged back in, my scrolls have been used. *Only sometimes though, scroll up, go to select character screen, go afk for 10mins, and i bet when you login your have 20mins on scrolls.
    true gotta exit or waste scroll time in select character

Trii

put the scrolls on, go select character, log other character in and go afk.

idefix

Originally posted by Trii
    as said its pretty big chance to get the error- crash thing when u do select char, so whats the probability of successfuly doing select char twice in a row :P

SiegeR

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    as said its pretty big chance to get the error- crash thing when u do select char, so whats the probability of successfuly doing select char twice in a row :P[/b]
    try it at 2:00am GMT+2

its 100%

idefix

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

as said its pretty big chance to get the error- crash thing when u do select char, so whats the probability of successfuly doing select char twice in a row :P
    try it at 2:00am GMT+2

its 100%[/b]
    i dont play so long...

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: a good idea

Originally posted by PwnerBaba
    so i was watching a movie, right ? So i got an idea, don't u hate when u don't got premium and you are pking, and suddendly u have to go afk *for like 1 hour, but there is 20min left of the scrolls, and sinse u don't have premium, u can't relog couse if u do, u will get error, so u can either waste 20min of the scrolls, or log out of the game, either of those both things aren't good. So i tought, what if u can pause the scrolls ? Make them to stop working for the time u are AFK, then we u get back u can like "start" them again. I think this would be a good ide, hope K2 makes it real xD
    never gonna happen cuz people will be pausing them all the time. it will take longer for you to go through your scrolls. so you won't be buying as much KC as usual , there for K2 losses money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12