Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Good idea for end with the koxpers

This is a discussion on Good idea for end with the koxpers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is the point of removing archers when even now u see more and more sins kosping. Also remember all ...
Page: 3

DeathInTheNight

What is the point of removing archers when even now u see more and more sins kosping.
    Also remember all classes can use kosp just archer is the 1 u c the most.

Takayuki

I've seen:
    - mage sitting and killing DTS with some 3rd party stuff
    - 2 warriors and autoheal/buff/duff priest sitting and killing esl golems from archer attack range
    - assain arrowshowering with daggers
    So, delete archers and we will have koko warriors/mages :D

ChupaChup

Default Re: Good idea for end with the koxpers

[quote]
    Just remove the archers from KO :wub: :lol: :lol:
    why?:

1.- Archer sucks
    2.- 90% of the archers are koxpers
    3.- Archer sucks
    4.- koxp with mage, warrior, assassin or priest wouldn't be annoying as the archer one
    5.- Archer sucks

any +1? :wub:
    you have to remember that ppl are arrow shower hacking with daggers. So don't hate on the archer.
    Youre opinion sux as wel.....I quess i belong tothe 10%.....wanna try how much I sux ?

Nick

i have been reading through this topic..

the thing that i see : all new ideas like stupid ideas remove archers from ko ? <_<
    would be dumb

i know 1 thing to solve al this darn kosp instead of all that other what is mentioned.

GM'S GET ACTIVE AND BAN THOSE K.OSP FUCKERS

g0rby

+11 agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

UareDebuffeD

what about the skill that shot 5 arrows(dunno the name) only can be used near the player/monster.. not so far like they do?

Banned

no offense but the kids makes a valid point....no one macros there levels other then archer

other classes sit in archer macro party
    no other class hits u 5x from eslant when i am in cz...lol

personally i like archers and i would not want to see them go...but as we all know k2's best way to fix something is to disable it....if they did this 2 things would happen for the good

1....no more macroing archers
    2.....the company that makes this program would go out of business

once that happens bring back archer

ur all flaming him for a idea...its not a real thing k2 might do....he is allowed to state a idea without a flame from all u dumbass's

either post back with reasonable arguments as to why he is wrong and other solutions to the problem or STFU

i would hate to see the archer go but k2 cant fix it the right way....fastest fix is disable it

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

they can macro as warriors, mages, priests, and sins too...just archer is more common...the other classes probably are macroing tez ive seen warriors macro all they do is sit down and attack...u dont see them attacking they just sit down but if u look carefully u can see the mobs around them getting that little white dot

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    they can macro as warriors, mages, priests, and sins too...just archer is more common
    i know u can with any class but i did mean u only see archer macroing 99% of time

cuz archers wolf and swift and have the ac skills and minor heal...get rid of archers theyd all go sin and macro :rollseyes: then get rid of sins and theyd all go bp and macro...then get rid of bp and theyd all go int priest/warrior and macro in pairs :rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    cuz archers wolf and swift and have the ac skills and minor heal...get rid of archers theyd all go sin and macro *:rollseyes: *then get rid of sins and theyd all go bp and macro...then get rid of bp and theyd all go int priest/warrior and macro in pairs *:rollseyes:
    ur right but its much harder to macro on those class since anything worth killing will hit u back cause u need to be in range whereas archer can kill a troll warrior even before its anywhere near him......thats the point

i am not saying i want to get rid of them and i am not saying its a good idea....ITS JUST A IDEA......anything in life needs to be tried and tested so why not try it out....would be fun to see what would happen

yeah maybe we would see bps macroing but we would prob see them getting owned unless they macro on crap which would take them forever to level anyways

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    cuz archers wolf and swift and have the ac skills and minor heal...get rid of archers theyd all go sin and macro *:rollseyes: *then get rid of sins and theyd all go bp and macro...then get rid of bp and theyd all go int priest/warrior and macro in pairs *:rollseyes:
    ur right but its much harder to macro on those class since anything worth killing will hit u back cause u need to be in range whereas archer can kill a troll warrior even before its anywhere near him......thats the point[/b]
    depends ive seen warriors macroing at the same distance archers do :P might have been a cracked version

anyway the way to solve this is for k2 to get off their asses...not remove classes but actually work to making a patch that BLOCKS kosp

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

ur right but its much harder to macro on those class since anything worth killing will hit u back cause u need to be in range whereas archer can kill a troll warrior even before its anywhere near him......thats the point
    depends ive seen warriors macroing at the same distance archers do :P might have been a cracked version

anyway the way to solve this is for k2 to get off their asses...not remove classes but actually work to making a patch that BLOCKS kosp[/b]
    i agree like i said with u cam but u know k2 man they wont.... /disable is there greatest achievement in there eyes

scorpion_knight

there is a thing that you can make for a warrior/priest/mage to have skills from archers, like a wariror having light feet, stealth or even arrow shower and xtrap should get that change ebcuase to do that you just need to change some codes iin regedit

jason_dinamyte

The solution is to K2Network do someting about the program KOXP...
    1º create some good patchs to remove the KOXP program from out of KO..
    2º ban all the KOXPers.. that use the program..
    3º ayasofya + conquest + KB/killedby + some random clans.. BAN PLS.
    4º active GMs not only for report but to help other ppl with some questions...
    5º more Dupe wipes...

... my opinion...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast